Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I was just in the same bar as Ryan Cline and didn’t find out until I left…

Last edited:
One of my all time favorite songs. Patty Loveless version is my favorite.

If you're not familiar check it out on Darrell Scott's albumn "Aloha from Nashville". He wrote the song and released it on that album in, I believe, 1997. Saw him perform it for years before I ever heard the cover versions so I still prefer his. 1 of my all time favorites as well.

He also wrote and released "It's a great day to be alive" on that same album. The song that Travis Tritt eventually had a big hit with. One of my favorite singer/songwriters.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTMVol76
If you're not familiar check it out on Darrell Scott's albumn "Aloha from Nashville". He wrote the song and released it on that album in, I believe, 1997. Saw him perform it for years before I ever heard the cover versions so I still prefer his. 1 of my all time favorites as well.

He also wrote and released "It's a great day to be alive" on that same album. The song that Travis Tritt eventually had a big hit with. One of my favorite singer/songwriters.
Absolutely love his stuff. He wrote and song and sang it with Blue Highway called Bleeding for a Little Piece of Mind that is one of my all time favorites. Excellent songwriter!

Reactions: KptVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back