Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the East next year...is there any realistic world we aren't picked 2nd preseason?

Can't imagine UF could be picked 2nd after that fall from grace and their NOTHING incoming class and outgoing transfers.

USCjr is USCjr and will have a 2-season recruiting average of 50th.

There’s going to be some analysts that get cute and pick South Carolina 2nd because of this meaningless bowl win and Spencer rattler.

Some will pick KY..

But the real 2nd place is going to be UGA

Must be a young'en.

During one of our golden ages we only played 10 regular season games, not 12 like these days. And many fewer before Neyland...9...8..7...as were winning titles.

Shoot, we were playing 11 game regular seasons until 2002! MANY of those "10-win" seasons for UT were equivalent to 11 and 12 win...and some undefeated...seasons.

Ty for this post. Way way easier to win 10 now. Clemson won 10 and wake forest was their only quality win. I mean seriously

I thought NC had all these highly ranked classes. Oops
Had a couple good ones, but they only rank 18th in team talent. USCjr is 22nd.

Last 4 classes:
20th
30th
14th
14th

Very solid lately, but nothing out of this world. We're 19th in team talent, so we're very similar. I dare say we would have spanked them badly. Mack doesn't have it on game day. Recruits should see that by now.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Had a couple good ones, but they only rank 18th in team talent. USCjr is 22nd.

Last 4 classes:
20th
30th
14th
14th

Very solid lately, but nothing out of this world. We're 19th in team talent, so we're very similar. I dare say we would have spanked them badly. Mack doesn't have it on game day. Recruits should see that by now.

I would of bet they had a couple of Top 10 and even a top 5.

Hour before kickoff. Lol our fans always show up. This is probably just the middle Tn contingent. We own this state and there is no rival to our passion. Screw all the Nashville media dorks who moved here a year ago and think we don’t move the needle.

Really unbelievable the passion and number of Vols, especially what we been through for so long. When we take off it is going to be off the scale.

admiral_isoroku_yamamoto___ijn_supreme_leader_4_by_chaosemperor971_ddk3q63-fullview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back