Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context is key here..
#1..They won 6..

#2..They beat AU who also had no QB and was all discombobulated..

#3..They beat a UF team that was completely checked out.

I am not impressed...at all.
21 PPG scored (#115 in the country vs FBS opponents)

24 ppg allowed

😅🤣😂

That just tells you how lucky they were to get even get to 6-6. Beat ECU by THREE...Auburn by 4...but worst of all Vandy by ONE 🤣😂 And Vandy REALLY deserved that win too, they were screwed over.

24 ppg allowed

😅🤣😂

That just tells you how lucky they were to get even get to 6-6. Beat ECU by THREE...Auburn by 4...but worst of all Vandy by ONE 🤣😂 And Vandy REALLY deserved that win too, they were screwed over.
Yep...like I said, context is key...lol.

Reactions: Devo182
Agreed. We duked on them which is awesome but I thought they would win 3 games going into the season.
Only 3?

They already won 2 SEC games last year. Add in 3 weak gimmes and that's 5 right there. 4 had to be a bare minimum considering how awful Vandy is.

24 ppg allowed

😅🤣😂

Watch out though

If South Carolina wins they will be a trendy pick in the East to beat Georgia next fall, especially with Rattler

Probably for the best - I’d love another year of low expectations that the Vols Can significantly exceed…

Watch out though

If South Carolina wins they will be a trendy pick in the East to beat Georgia next fall, especially with Rattler

Probably for the best - I’d love another year of low expectations that the Vols Can significantly exceed…
Rattler ain't saving Beameh's trash *** 21 ppg offense 😅

Not saying I expect media to understand that.

Meanwhile HH and us will go for 42+ ppg.

Meanwhile 6/7 of our wins were by 24+ LOL. (That's crazy). And 2 of our losses were insanely/shoulda winnable.

We were +11 PPG and they were -3.

We were much more like an 8-4 team. And USCjr was much closer to a 5-7 team. Not really close.
Agree. Both teams over performed and we are better in the long run but Beamer seems like Dabo type coach who players will gravitate to … will take Huep everyday on X&Os

Speaking of the East next year...is there any realistic world we aren't picked 2nd preseason?

Can't imagine UF could be picked 2nd after that fall from grace and their NOTHING incoming class and outgoing transfers.

USCjr is USCjr and will have a 2-season recruiting average of 50th.

Speaking of the East next year...is there any realistic world we aren't picked 2nd preseason?

Can't imagine UF could be picked 2nd after that fall from grace and their NOTHING incoming class and outgoing transfers.

You are forgetting about the dynastic empire that is KENTUCKY!!
*I don’t know how to do blue font.

Reactions: Jimmy Football

With Hooker coming back, feels like a lock. Might be KY though

You are forgetting about the dynastic empire that is KENTUCKY!!
*I don’t know how to do blue font.
Sad, but actually true lol. They're recruiting reasonably well...better for them. They were 2nd this year, so not out of the question I suppose.

Could UF actually be 5th preseason? Poor Napier 😏

I don't understand SCar not showing better...UNC, like the rest of ACC outside of Clemson and FSU, doesn't draw flies so that doesn't surprise me at all.

Charlotte is maybe an hour and half from columbia. And they love Beamer. Really surprising

I will say it’s crazy warm in charleston now so everyone here Likey went t the beach or the boat

Kentucky. Or South Carolina depending on how much the media wants to ride Spencer Rattler's jock.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back