Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Valhalla.
Are you of a Norse religion?

Always found them interesting. But then I started reading one guy on Totse that was into Valhalla and some 10-level afterlife and believed you could connect with Valhalla during this life. He had some really wild ideas. No disrespect meant to you or anyone else. Do find them interesting.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Are you of a Norse religion?

Always found them interesting. But then I started reading one guy on Totse that was into Valhalla and some 10-level afterlife and believed you could connect with Valhalla during this life. He had some really wild ideas. No disrespect meant to you or anyone else. Do find them interesting.
No, I'm a veteran who still works for the federal govt. Just something we use to say.

View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.
Sorry for your loss, man. Sounds like a life well lived. Praying for all.

View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.

Sorry for your loss. Praying for God’s comfort.

Lol Mich St over UM?!? In what world? Mich St has had some good basketball teams, but so has UM obviously. In football, it's not even a match. A blueblood vs a historical nobody.

Must be based on recent history. MSU has won 10 of the last 14 in football. Historically, UM does dominate, but if you take out the years 1898-1949, the series is fairly even.

View attachment 434268

Prayers Sent

Man 9pm start time for the best ESPN game of the night? I don't understand scheduling sometimes.

Guess because that's 6:00 on the west coast. Potential to be more national exposure. IDK? I don't like the 9:00 games either but may have more to do with me being old.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Ga's championship and other recent success will keep them recruiting at an elite level until they figure NIL out. But it should help us in the meantime, and if we can build success off of it, we could be back a lot quicker. I expect us to compete for a top 5 class this year. If you can recruit at that level, you can win against anyone.
They've had an NIL program in place for years------under the table and off the books :):):)

View attachment 434268

So sorry for your loss but it sounds like you have some great memories to keep forever. Keep the faith my man

Saw these on FB, new left field seating and "porches"

274100849_10159149553333929_8069595638169897887_n.jpg

274138278_10159149553593929_6807750264017005626_n.jpg

274136964_10159149553498929_827802219650046950_n.jpg

274095853_10159149553373929_8238186774333760428_n.jpg

274085122_10159149553463929_6687215755354878216_n.jpg
That’s alot of grills

I’m sobbing
I had the pleasure of going to Krakow Poland and visiting Auschwitz death camp. They had these long glass incase full of suite cases with people names on them, Piles of shoes and eye glasses. What really got me was the pile of baby shoes. I broke. Cried the rest of the time I was there. Where they sleep was lice infested. The crematorium that they said up to three hundred a day were destroyed. That the roofs of houses bear by were covered several inches thick of human ashes. A trip I will never forget. Someone leaves flowers laying in the crematorium everyday. The only pleasure I got out of that visit was the gallows where they hung the ones responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back