Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha wth??
Her story is actually really cool iyam.

Some say she scammed her way in. That's stupid, there was no scam, but she did understand and use the scoring system to qualify into the Olympics. But she showed up to every event, put in the work, and got her a spot. The halfpipe is also WAY larger and crazier than it looks. 99.9% of people would never make it up and down, even once. Her dream was to be in the Olympics and she made it.

Her personal story is also pretty cool. She ran for governor at 19, was on American Ninja, tried to make the olympics in 1 other sport (failed), and is just always positive and trying to do big things. She lived out of her parents basement to train, while working full time in tech.

Trolls were all over her after her run, but anyone that has a dream and gives their all...even if they suck like Eddie the Eagle, well...hats off...

I can already see the replies...

"He's not making that much."

"Are those numbers confirmed?"

"I've yet to see anything that would indicate that Tennessee or Spyre know what they're doing."

"It's the end of college sports!"

Meanwhile, we're doing everything we can to get the message out there:
“We feel like the quarterback at Tennessee can make as much money as anywhere in the country,” said Clawson. “If you go out and replicate the season Hendon Hooker just had, there’s no reason why at the end of the day in deals we do and other companies do or national brands, the quarterback at Tennessee shouldn’t make seven figures a year.”
Recruits are paying attention.

"I've yet to see anything that would indicate that Tennessee or Spyre know what they're doing."

Hooker like
1644964388059.gif

It only made sense that Hooker and Tillman were getting significant deals to return. Otherwise, Hooker gets drafted in the 4th round and gets paid roughly $400-$500k per year for a few years. Now, he gets paid and can develop even more.
I agree, if I was a college QB I’d just want 3-4 years and go to the house. Lol

Wife just tested positive for Covid. Second time around for her. Hate this stuff.
Might as well get used to it..it's here until time ends, the good thing is, she has had it already and she will be fine...this time and the next and the next etc etc etc..

My daughter had zero symptoms the second time, the only reason she even knew she had it was because she had to test when her fiance tested positive for his first go round with it last month.

Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola is home to two of the nation's top defensive linemen in the class of 2023: Derrick LeBlanc and John Walker. It also happens to be home to Ja'Keem Jackson, a wide receiver-turned-cornerback that's starting to hear from more and more Power 5 schools.

Over the past few weeks, Jackson has picked up scholarship offers from both Tennessee, Iowa State and Kentucky. He thinks more bids could be on the way, especially with him set to hit the road at the end of February's month-long dead period.

"It feels good. It's still shocking, but all my hard work is finally paying off," Jackson told 247Sports. "The coaches just like my length, my speed and my ball skills. That's what they all say that they love about me. That, and that they can develop me into a good corner."

When it comes to visits, Jackson said that he's planning to be at USF on March 5, FSU on March 12, UCF on March 19, Iowa State on March 25 and Tennessee on April 1.

Willie Martinez is the one leading the charge for the Volunteers.

"That was an amazing feeling when they offered," Jackson said. "[Coach Martinez] thinks that I can be an amazing corner because I'm already fast and long."

The team at 247Sports has yet to rank the 6-foot-2, 180-pound Jackson, but that will change in the coming weeks. FAU has also offered.

This dude is catching fire

View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.
That is a real Hero...sorry for your loss.

I don’t think NIL is that big of a change from the old way of doing things… except this time more programs can pay without penalties where it used to be a select few at a time able to do that. Money has always been a part of recruiting big players. That’ll stay the same. I think the bigger issue here is the Transfer Portal. It’s madness needs to be more restrictive timelines to enter, exit etc.
The money is exponentially higher now..it is a unlimited arms race.

Her story is actually really cool iyam.

Some say she scammed her way in. That's stupid, there was no scam, but she did understand and use the scoring system to qualify into the Olympics. But she showed up to every event, put in the work, and got her a spot. The halfpipe is also WAY larger and crazier than it looks. 99.9% of people would never make it up and down, even once. Her dream was to be in the Olympics and she made it.

Her personal story is also pretty cool. She ran for governor at 19, was on American Ninja, tried to make the olympics in 1 other sport (failed), and is just always positive and trying to do big things. She lived out of her parents basement to train, while working full time in tech.

Trolls were all over her after her run, but anyone that has a dream and gives their all...even if they suck like Eddie the Eagle, well...hats off...
Lol...what a load of crap...she sucks.

The haters are so sad and reaching so far.

Smh

View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.
Until Valhalla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back