Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.

Thank you very much for sharing this. I am sorry for your loss.

View attachment 434268

This is my brother, he lost his battle with cancer a few hours ago. This picture was taken in 1968 when he was flying a Huey "slick" and dropping LERPs and extracting them out of Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. On one of his missions he extracted a platoon under fire and lost 2 feet of his rotor blade and still got everyone home, received several medals for heroism.

He had no regrets, he lived a good full life. But the old guy you shuffling into Walmart, this is what he may have looked like 50 or 60 years ago. I will miss his humor and his fearlessness.
Sorry, my man.

I was watching an episode of MTV's Catfish today, and the girl being catfished had come to America after fleeing from Venezuela. Of all places to relocate to, she chose Memphis. I thought the point was to move to somewhere safer?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I honestly thought Powell could help this season. I was wrong so far.

The poor shooting second 10 minutes of each game was moved to the third 10 minutes this time. Hopefully, they can get it restarted. JJJ needs to find his touch again.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back