Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly thought Powell could help this season. I was wrong so far.

The poor shooting second 10 minutes of each game was moved to the third 10 minutes this time. Hopefully, they can get it restarted. JJJ needs to find his touch again.
Uh he has helped this year. He's just not open very often because theyre guarding him so hard....which also helps everyone else get open. He helps us a lot.

Sorry to hear he lost his battle. Sounds like a great guy and I’m sure your family is so proud of all he accomplished and sacrificed.

WO or CO? Did he continue to fly helicopters post Vietnam?

He was a warrant officer. He served two tours, transitioned into flying the military version of a beechcraft and chauffeured generals around until he retired. Ironically he never flew after he retired. He lived in a Dell Webb community near The Villages in Florida. Thanks

Aidoo needs more minutes. Guys has a high ceiling as a rim protector and the ball moves better through him on offense.

We all forgot about him while the staff was busy developing him. Man - he is the eraser underneath. With Fulky in the game with him, they are strong defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back