Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for you guys that have been there..

In my opinion Mt Moran is the most striking and beautiful of the Tetons, and it is my favorite because of its beautiful symmetry, and the way it seems to stand apart as it looms over Jackson lake..

Do any of you other guys feel that way?

Yes...it is..

For the unknowing, this is Mt Moran, named for the great artist Thomas Moran, who helped get Yellowstone made into our first National Park with the beautiful paintings of Yellowstone he made on one of the first exploratory missions, inspiring the imaginations of our young nation...

Mt Moran is the highest peak on the far right in this photo taken from the Oxbow Bend viewpoint on the Snake River in Grand Teton National Park
View attachment 434470
Now I wanna go back……today:confused:

In my opinion Mt Moran is the most striking and beautiful of the Tetons, and it is my favorite because of its beautiful symmetry, and the way it seems to stand apart as it looms over Jackson lake..

Ha I named it Mount Volnation while I was there. This isn’t Moran but it’s Jenny Lake… not sure which mountain this is.

B4ED6276-0151-43CD-ACE2-EC343A1B419C.jpeg

One of the coolest things I’ve ever done was get up early on Sunday morning, take the gondola up to the top of Jackson Hole ski resort, and listened to a 20 minute sermon as the sun rose over the Tetons……and then skied down. A truly spiritual experience.

Wow just got to see the UK game. Avoided the score for nearly 24 hours. What a game. What a win. Everybody looked good, if not all-around, then at least in 3/4 regards. We are really starting to peak.

And them having TyTy didn't matter one bit in the first half.

This is one of the more unorthodox teams I've seen. I was very skeptical we could handle their big man and we did so and then some. Fulky and Chandler look BACK from Covid. Aidoo is gritty. This team is looking legit!!

Wow just got to see the UK game. Avoided the score for nearly 24 hours. What a game. What a win. Everybody looked good, if not all-around, then at least in 3/4 regards. We are really starting to peak.

And them having TyTy didn't matter one bit in the first half.

This is one of the more unorthodox teams I've seen. I was very skeptical we could handle their big man and we did so and then some. Fulky and Chandler look BACK from Covid. Aidoo is gritty. This team is looking legit!!

1645056436214.gif

Yes...it is..

For the unknowing, this is Mt Moran, named for the great artist Thomas Moran, who helped get Yellowstone made into our first National Park with the beautiful paintings of Yellowstone he made on one of the first exploratory missions, inspiring the imaginations of our young nation...

Mt Moran is the highest peak on the far right in this photo taken from the Oxbow Bend viewpoint on the Snake River in Grand Teton National Park
View attachment 434470
is that from the idaho side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back