Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, a Tennessee baseball win. Angel the sick goat went out with the rest of the herd for a while today, she was running and jumping, had a blast!

And a buddy who came in town for mule day from Mississippi brought me a jar of homemade shine. I'm gonna sip a few and catch you guys on the other side!

Last edited:
maddux was an artist man. have watched a ton of Maddux games, that was more than painting corners. when you make hof hitters look stupid, in age of steroids, with a 1.71 era...you good.

I hated how the umps ALWAYS squeezed him in the post-season...almost every game.

Sure ump...the guy that walked 20 guys all year long, plus with short pitch counts, is suddenly can't throw strikes and walking 4-5 guys a game guy..🤔

I never understood why they did it, they always forced him to throw it down the middle to get the calls, and subsequently he would get hit hard when guys usually had trouble getting wood on the ball.

Last edited:
poor Duke

laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif

I hated how the umps ALWAYS squeezed him in the post-season...almost every game.

Sure ump...the guy that walked 20 guys all year long, plus with short pitch counts, is suddenly can't throw strikes and walking 4-5 guys a game..🤔

I never understood why they did it, they always forced him to throw it down the middle to get the calls, and subsequently he would get hit hard when guys usually had trouble getting wood on the ball.

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back