Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNC is one of the most corrupt prog in the sport. Cannot say that I am happy they won. I do have to say that I like Hubert Davis.
No more corrupt than any other top program…so what they had some fake classes that all students could get an easy A in, ppl need to wake up to the reality in that most of these players are not going to programs for top notch education. They either are there for a degree which amounts to a piece a paper or to get drafted…

Im pretty sure, when or if that times comes and I have a kid its going to be a girl. Im the last boy that was born in the family, my sister has one kid and one on the way thats another boy. Before me there were 4 girls in a row, now weve had 7 boys in a row. It just feels like im destined for a girl.

Yeah I feel the same way. I have a brother and a sister, and the only other girl in the family is my niece. I have a feeling that when I have kids they’ll all be girls. My sister has two boys and she couldn’t be more thankful bc she’s a no nonsense type of person and has no time for drama.

No more corrupt than any other top program…so what they had some fake classes that all students could get an easy A in, ppl need to wake up to the reality in that most of these players are not going to programs for top notch education. They either are there for a degree which amounts to a piece a paper or to get drafted…
They skated and should not have. It still should have been a player eligibility issue.

Reactions: Orange.
They skated and should not have. It still should have been a player eligibility issue.
Ncaa had a hard time proving that with the fact that the class was open to every student on campus and also that the coaches had no clue about it…it was a fake class that gave them no competitive advantage so who cares really

Yeah I feel the same way. I have a brother and a sister, and the only other girl in the family is my niece. I have a feeling that when I have kids they’ll all be girls. My sister has two boys and she couldn’t be more thankful bc she’s a no nonsense type of person and has no time for drama.

I have three girls and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I am blessed beyond ALL measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back