Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanderbilt University sucks!

But I really like their hospital.
Yeah...their childrens hospital does GREAT things too..

Ok...enough of that 🦬💩...I hate the Commodewhores with the passion of a thousand burning suns. I once pitied them, and I never understood where the pure hatred that the old guard guys like Coach Cafego had for them; however, since 2005, I now totally understand and share that hatred.

Never forget, this baseball team was picked 4th in the DIVISION; UGA!!! picked ahead of them, along with Vandy and Florida. Six teams received a 1st place vote for the conference (Arkansas, Florida, Miss State, Vandy, and LSU), including Ole Miss, who was picked to win the conference. Vols received ZERO first place votes.

Out of the first and second team all conference, we had two players chosen, Jordan Beck and Drew Gilbert, both to the second team...no Lipscomb, no Dickey, and none of our pitchers.

People/other fan bases wonder why this team is so jacked and fueled.

In the coaches defense….. we did lose an awful lot of talent and they didn’t put any freshman on the team….. Trey Lipscomb had all of 9 hits his junior year with 1 homerun…. Chase Dollander was a pitcher with a good arm but only won 4 games and had a 4 era at Georgia Southern….. he was fourth on that team in strikeouts… We were without our number one pitcher…. A good transfer from Missouri and didn’t have a single weekend starter back.

When we first hired Tony…. He was considered one of the if not the best coaches in the country at teaching guys to be power hitters…. Frank Anderson is also one of the best pitching coaches in the business….. it’s going to be a fun ride as long as we keep those two together at Tennessee!

People get too caught up in recruiting in state, Tennessee is quite unique border wise… Knoxville obviously almost in North Carolina basically. It’s more about putting a 500 mile radius around Knoxville than it is Instate recruiting. Tennessee has a great opportunity and is around alot more talent than people think

I know some would argue with me about this and maybe I’m biased but I think Tennessee is a better job than Florida. You don’t have to deal with literally everyone dipping into your state, you don’t have to deal with Fisher, Cristobal, Miami and FSU in your territory either. Plus I believe our fan support is alot stronger than theirs. Billy Donovan left them high and dry partially because Fans weren’t even selling out the arena with a Final 4 team lol

Lmao yea I know messing with some friends not really paying things much mind though it was funny.Took a lap came back after church stuff and was like Oh boy got caught in the moment lol not again so I deleted
Some things are just poor taste even if you don’t mean harm. The thing about posting stuff is you actually have a chance to think before hitting send. Glad you thought better and deleted it though. Have a blessed Lords Day.

Yeah...their childrens hospital does GREAT things too..

Ok...enough of that 🦬💩...I hate the Commodewhores with the passion of a thousand burning suns. I once pitied them, and I never understood where the pure hatred that the old guard guys like Coach Cafego had for them; however, since 2005, I now totally understand and share that hatred.
steve-carell-thankyou.gif

Some things are just poor taste even if you don’t mean harm. The thing about posting stuff is you actually have a chance to think before hitting send. Glad you thought better and deleted it though. Have a blessed Lords Day.

Yea I've got to be better about that I sometimes get a little post happy.Ur exactly rite it's n poor taste and I said something the other day a little outta character I just would hate for folks to take n opinion on me over something silly but I get why it's in poor taste.My Apologies if I offended anyone lol I'm not a racist or even close to it but folks can only base judgement on how u act,post,present urself on here.Most don't care what others think but this place is my home away from home so I enjoy most the Morans here.Have a great day yourself stay safe n blessed on this beautiful Sunday gods given the lucky ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back