Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick request if you get a chance. I've been dealing with some weird physical symptoms over the past couple of years that have started to get worse recently. I went to a neurologist a couple weeks ago and am awaiting some test results. I'll also be going through more tests in early June.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers for me.

Thanks and sorry for derailing the thread.

Quick request if you get a chance. I've been dealing with some weird physical symptoms over the past couple of years that have started to get worse recently. I went to a neurologist a couple weeks ago and am awaiting some test results. I'll also be going through more tests in early June.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers up for me.

🙏

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers for me.

Prayers

Prayers for you. Hope the doctors can find some answers to make you well.

Prayers for Peace and Healing. God Bless!!

Prayers brother, hoping for the best outcome

You got it.

Thank you for getting us back on track. Prayers sent.

Wishing you health and every happiness

Prayers up

All the prayers, Brother.

Will do

Without a doubt.

🙏

🙏🧡

Praying for results to find out how to make you better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back