Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick request if you get a chance. I've been dealing with some weird physical symptoms over the past couple of years that have started to get worse recently. I went to a neurologist a couple weeks ago and am awaiting some test results. I'll also be going through more tests in early June.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers for me.

Thanks and sorry for derailing the thread.
Godspeed my friend.

Thanks so much for all of the prayers and well wishes! With work, I haven't been able to be as active on here recently, but I know all of the wonderful people in this thread rally when needed. Thanks so much again and I'll keep you all informed as I move through the testing and results.

Quick request if you get a chance. I've been dealing with some weird physical symptoms over the past couple of years that have started to get worse recently. I went to a neurologist a couple weeks ago and am awaiting some test results. I'll also be going through more tests in early June.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and was hoping my Tennessee family might be willing to send up a couple of prayers for me.

Praying God comforts and protects.

Of course i want this team to go play LSU and give its best, which Ive no doubt they will. But, if they lose tonite it will be a blessing of sorts. Baseball is such a marathon.

Get rested up. The NCAA is the big prize.

Already won the SEC regular season. Honestly these conference tourneys are silly, why even have the regular season? Er, why even have a conference tourney? In Birmingham?

Also, just a thought on the controversial school shooting subject…. No politics involved…..

Schools should have magnetic lock on all entrances and exits.

At the main entrance you should have to pass through two doorways to get in. That way you can essentially lock the individual in (if they got past the first doors) just my opinion. Oh, and for added security always have people on duty with Long Rifles (not just handguns - long gun wins everytime vs a handgun)

Also, just a thought on the controversial school shooting subject…. No politics involved…..

Schools should have magnetic lock on all entrances and exits.

At the main entrance you should have to pass through two doorways to get in. That way you can essentially lock the individual in (if they got past the first doors) just my opinion. Oh, and for added security always have people on duty with Long Rifles (not just handguns - long gun wins everytime vs a handgun)
This guy slipped in a door that shouldn't have been unlocked is my understanding but my school does have magnetic locking doors. If you get in the front door you still can't get in the front office or the rest of the school without a card key.

Interesting, we are playing a higher seeded team while aTm is playing a lower seeded team. Does not make sense. Forgot…..it’s Birmingham.
That's how a tournament works... If Alabama had lost to Arkansas then A&M would be playing #3 Arkansas. The bracket doesn't reseed itself every round.

Sending prayers

Our half of the bracket was the 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, and 12 seeds. The other half is 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, and 11. That's as even as it gets (both of those combos add to 39). Each half plays a mini, double elimination tourney with a single elimination final, then the winner plays a single elimination final against the othed winner.

Lol I say we go back to the old school style of combat sword and shield….. 😂 no more guns or missiles etc. Everything close combat.

There would be a lot less wars lol
Uhmm...no there wouldn't...if history is any guide. In the edged weapon days there was almost constant war everywhere on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back