Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude comes in to where I work wearing an LSU shirt (of COURSE I gave him grief about the game tonight) and said something about his brother being a Bama fan. I told him "I got one brother that's a Florida fan, two brothers that are Georgia fans, and a little sister that's an LSU fan. Turns out I'm the only one with any sense" and pointed to my ball cap, hahahahahahaha.

Also repels most women but you will have a ton of rednecks hanging around wanting to talk wich ya.

Actually, teaching the women how to successfully avoid ticks and chigger bites is very much appreciated by said ladies. Always take care of the ladies. 😎

Another good tip if you do get chigger bites, roll-on deodorant takes the itch away immediately. Also take an anti-histamine like Benadryl at bedtime and you won’t wake up itching. 🤠

Rednecks jealous cause they use it as deodorant and cologne…🥵

Dude comes in to where I work wearing an LSU shirt (of COURSE I gave him grief about the game tonight) and said something about his brother being a Bama fan. I told him "I got one brother that's a Florida fan, two brothers that are Georgia fans, and a little sister that's an LSU fan. Turns out I'm the only one with any sense" and pointed to my ball cap, hahahahahahaha.
Represent!

Reactions: DeusExMachina
These games show how much of an advantage TN has due to pitching depth. All of these other teams have 2 to 3 decent pitchers, then the rest are a hope and a prayer at best. Bunch of dudes with plus 5 ERAs that the coach hopes to get a couple of innings out of.

I've noticed as well. That is the biggest difference between Tennessee and everyone else. An opponents starter may hold us down down for 5 or 6 innings, but when the opponents bullpen comes in to relieve, that's when the Vols offense capitalizes more times than not.

In contrast, the Vols have a top-notch relievers in spades. If one is "off" on a certain night, another is right behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back