Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be alot of drunk passed out fans in the stands once this game gets started.

I'll be drunk (pretty much am now), but only 8:15 local for me right now. Living in MDT is great for sports, but living outside of the South is not. Crazy/illogical folk out here.

I can't wait for @engineerVOL and his inebriated posting.

Wrong engineer this time.. @Brillovol is the one that’s gonna be sheet-faced by the first pitch. But I’m gonna try to catch up 🥃… just got home from our 7/8 little league game. We dropped one we shouldn’t have and I need a minute, I’m a tad rednek mad.

Brother at the gym has his dreads positioned like an anglerfish. I had to sneak a photo cause I know no one would believe it
4beeb667-dc96-4341-a162-32313cd3d908-jpeg.458539

Reminds me of the goofy looking player for UF basketball that has a blonde dyed version of this hair style. Stupidest looking thing I've ever seen

Wrong engineer this time.. @Brillovol is the one that’s gonna be sheet-faced by the first pitch. But I’m gonna try to catch up 🥃… just got home from our 7/8 little league game. We dropped one we shouldn’t have and I need a minute, I’m a little rednek mad at the moment.
Should have been hitting the flask at the game. Got started early.

Well, I hate to have to talk about this but I figure I have to.

My uncle has lost his battle with esophageal cancer three months after his diagnosis. He rapidly deteriorated over the last couple of weeks and eventually couldn’t speak any longer. It was truly harrowing to see from a man who helped raise me and exposed me to most of what I enjoy as an adult, both in sports and in music.

His daughter put it best, saying, “
Our sweet sweet Daddy made his trip home to heaven this morning to be with his father who he missed so much! I know the first thing he did was run to his daddy with that huge contagious smile and gave him the biggest hug I’m sure he ever has. I can see it now and what a picture that is, both in their happiest and healthiest forms. I bet they even played some catch too. Long live and rest easy, Daddy, Son, Brother, Nacho, Coach Jeff, or just plain old Friend. Whatever you knew him as he played that role perfectly. He was an amazing man and such a gentle soul and a true influencer in every way. A true kid at heart who loved to love. And that’s what he did best. So for every sunny but windy day, every early morning, every sunrise, any Tennessee T, any KISS song we hear, any time we smell the sweet smell of coffee, and every baseball we see we’ll think of you. Forever in so many hearts but especially your babies, from now until we finally see you again. We love you!
January 17, 1965- May 22, 2022 🤍

Speaking of his daughters, there are three of them. Aged 16-21, with the oldest having two children. The mother isn’t in the picture, and my father has been left with power of attorney and legal guardianship over them. He organized a gofundme for them as the youngest two are still minors and essentially been orphaned. If anybody wants to help with that, I’ve left a link below. Thank you and god bless.

Jeffery F. Lowe Memorial Fund, organized by Joseph Lowe
My condolences and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back