Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC State got shafted. And just like the gymnastics they did to justify the Vols being a 3 seed in basketball, they're justifying Ole Miss over NC State rather than discussing the merits of Grand Canyon over NC State.

i.e. arguing the easiest thing to argue and ignore the elephant in the room.

Heading to Knoxville tomm to take our son to UT high school camp on 6/1. Looking forward to seeing everything.
He’s nervous as all get out, but I’m hoping it shows him what it’s gonna take to play in college at any level, let alone a D1 school.
What position does he play?

The first 30 pounds went on without any gear. Just test boosters, protein and extra calories. I was super skinny, and went from 140lbs to 170lbs in 6 months naturally and got stuck there. Then I added 250mg per week of test cyp. That got me to 185. Many years and a few cycles (haven't done a cycle in a few years, just been using SARMS from time to time) later I stay between 195 and 208ish....depending on how much I have been traveling, what I have been taking, and how hard I have been working in the gym.
I did a couple cycles of RAD/LGD and I was surprised at how much mass and strength I gained. I’m on test therapy now, so I don’t mess with it anymore

Reactions: norrislakevol
4) I know recruiting is extremely fluid, but over/under 2.5 for the following guys:

Chandavian Bradley
Lucas Simmons
Hunter Osborne
Tomarrion Parker
Francis Mauigoa
Rico Walker
Vic Burley

-AP
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store