Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, hope you did not understand the context of what he was saying. People paid for our freedom with their lives. If you are trying to make a joke, then, I am sorry, but that one fell very flat is not the least bit funny.

Edit: Saw the video. Don't get the buck o' five part. I retract the above statement, however.
Its Team America, moran.

Bought my shirt, morans. Just hope my daughter doesn’t steal it from me. Somehow, I won’t mind if she does.

View attachment 459640
That's really good looking sir. I'm tempted, but I don't wear orange too often, so I'm super choosey - like BGS used to reference - I'm just too pale to get away with it outside of peak Summer 😅

I'm going to wait just a lil longer on the National Title shirts 👀 👀

Butch Jones was not a worst hire.

Derek Dooley was fortunate he was over a decade ago. THAT guy was a chump.
Dooley was far and away...not even close...the worst hire ever. He was a freakin losing G5 coach. Simply unbelievable. I'll never get over that. Butch and Pruitt I can understand the logic. DD...there was no logic, just pure desperation. Should have gone the interim or coordinator route if that was the best option. Still sick over it.

That's really good looking sir. I'm tempted, but I don't wear orange too often, so I'm super choosey - like BGS used to reference - I'm just too pale to get away with it outside of peak Summer 😅

I'm going to wait just a lil longer on the National Title shirts 👀 👀
Looks like we found the mole.

R.c4973e5e96be4234cfcc8ae9866a136c

Dooley was far and away...not even close...the worst hire ever. He was a freakin losing G5 coach. Simply unbelievable. I'll never get over that. Butch and Pruitt I can understand the logic. DD...there was no logic, just pure desperation. Should have gone the interim or coordinator route if that was the best option. Still sick over it.
If his last name wasn’t Dooley, he would’ve never coached college football

Looks like we found the mole.

R.c4973e5e96be4234cfcc8ae9866a136c
😅 That scene always made me want to puke.

Cool story bro time, but my sister was in a movie with him. The Wonder Years kid. I won't say what it was or what she did in the scene, I'll just say my dad wasn't entirely happy with her role 🤭 And no, no newdz involved ya dirty old man 🤨

😅 That scene always made me want to puke.

Cool story bro time, but my sister was in a movie with him. The Wonder Years kid. I won't say what it was or what she did in the scene, I'll just say my dad wasn't entirely happy with her role 🤭 And no, no newdz involved ya dirty old man 🤨
Why not say? That’s pretty neat

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back