Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pruitt needs to recruit some of these basketball players. Schofield and Williams would be great
on defense. Alexander as a red zone receiver....

I haven’t seen dick Vitale for years. Honestly, I didn’t even know he was still alive. I’m glad I’m not the only one who found him completely insufferable during that game.

Reactions: 4 people
Pruitt needs to recruit some of these basketball players. Schofield and Williams would be great
on defense. Alexander as a red zone receiver....

Haha. I can just see Alexander as a 6'11", 215 pound WR lining up at the goaline.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I haven’t seen dick Vitale for years. Honestly, I didn’t even know he was still alive. I’m glad I’m not the only one who found him completely insufferable during that game.

He’s impossible to listen to. Almost as bad as Andre Ware doing a football game. ALMOST

How about we just don’t do a renovation and worry about winning some damn games first?

They raise ticket prices this year and win five or less games then my donation will stay in my pocket. I may lose my nice seats on the west side but enough is enough. The tax write off is gone and I can go to a couple of games by purchasing on stub hub. I am trying not to hit apathy but it would get there if they do that. Raising the ticket prices may be worse than the five wins in my book after all the crap they have put us through.

Agree. Never listen when he calls a game. He's always been nothing but a loud mouthed fan boy for the elite programs. My ear buds go in to listen to music while watching the game. Blood pressure stays down better.

Reactions: 1 person
Excited for tomorrow. 👌🏼👌🏼

This makes me feel good.

Keep Peterson and and the rest is gravy. Still say Pruitt did a phenomenal job considering he’s only been on the job a about 2 months.

Win some games next year and give him a full year to recruit and watch out

Reactions: 4 people
Things started really going down hill when all the noise about Young flipping to FSU started. I'm just wondering wtf happened to cause such a landslide?

Here’s hoping for a great signing day

Yes sir keep our fingers crossed we finish strong!!! I don’t believe all the doom and gloom or all the sun shine pumpers I think it’s somewere in the middle. We will get a couple studs that we all want and fill out the class with solid players that will put us inside the top 15 and with how this all went down.... I think if we could go back and ask ourself if this is what would happen would you be very excited we all would have said yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back