Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

“There's no difference between a pessimist who says, "Oh it's hopeless, so don't bother doing anything." and an optimist who says, "Don't bother doing anything, it's going to turn out fine anyways. Either way, nothing happens."

Yvon Chouinard

Reactions: 5 people
Good morning.

“There's no difference between a pessimist who says, "Oh it's hopeless, so don't bother doing anything." and an optimist who says, "Don't bother doing anything, it's going to turn out fine anyways. Either way, nothing happens."

Yvon Chouinard

Aight!

Jeremy Pruitt

“The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.”
― James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden

“Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.”
― Thomas L. Friedman

Pessimists suck!

- Rekinhavoc

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
Aight!

Jeremy Pruitt

“The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.”
― James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion

“We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.”
― Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden

“Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.”
― Thomas L. Friedman

Pessimists suck!

- Rekinhavoc

Health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
Increased life span.
Lower rates of depression.
Lower levels of distress.
Greater resistance to the common cold.
Better psychological and physical well-being.
Better cardiovascular health and reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease.

Reactions: 5 people
Let me have: Emmitt Gooden, JJ Peterson, & Isaac Taylor-Stuart and the rest will be gravy.

Nevertheless... Enjoy the day fellas. It’s what we’ve been looking forward to for months. Have faith that this staff will develop these kids. Many will play above their rankings.

I’m excited.

Reactions: 2 people
Let me have: Emmitt Gooden, JJ Peterson, & Isaac Taylor-Stuart and the rest will be gravy.

Nevertheless... Enjoy the day fellas. It’s what we’ve been looking forward to for months. Have faith that this staff will develop these kids. Many will play above their rankings.

I’m excited.

Yep. If we lose Walker but get ITS the class is still a homer run. Grab them both and it’s a grand slam.

I’m a believer that Gooden will be a steal if they can keep him eligible and out of trouble.

Reactions: 1 person
I can’t tell if my sudden optimism is because the tea leaves moved in our favor ever so slightly on a few guys last night (e.g., Young) or because we swept Kentucky in one of the more exciting games I’ve watched in a while. Either way I expect to end this day pleased with the final haul in the circumstances.

Here’s one thing of good news i can bring. I’ve had one player tell me this about the new strrength staff...”these MFs are trying to kill us”. So no more lazy workouts.

Reactions: 20 people
Here’s one thing of good news i can bring. I’ve had one player tell me this about the new strrength staff...”these MFs are trying to kill us”. So no more lazy workouts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA okay like I didn't hear that 1000 times in Butch's first year and then again once we hired Rock

Most up to date list

John Mincey: 10 a.m.
Trevon Flowers: 10 a.m.
Quay Walker: 11 a.m.
Otito Ogbonnia: 11 a.m.
Glenn Beal: 1 p.m.
Jordan Young: 1 p.m.
Kurott Garland: 1 p.m.
Olaijah Griffin: 1 p.m.
Joseph Norwood: 1 p.m.
Jacob Copeland: 2 p.m.
Taiyon Palmer: 2:30 p.m.
Emmit Gooden: 3:30 p.m.
Jermayne Lole: 4 p.m.
Isaac Taylor-Stuart: 5:10 p.m.
Cedric Tillman: 5:30 p.m.

Most up to date list

John Mincey: 10 a.m.
Trevon Flowers: 10 a.m.
Quay Walker: 11 a.m.
Otito Ogbonnia: 11 a.m.
Glenn Beal: 1 p.m.
Jordan Young: 1 p.m.
Kurott Garland: 1 p.m.
Olaijah Griffin: 1 p.m.
Joseph Norwood: 1 p.m.
Jacob Copeland: 2 p.m.
Taiyon Palmer: 2:30 p.m.
Emmit Gooden: 3:30 p.m.
Jermayne Lole: 4 p.m.
Isaac Taylor-Stuart: 5:10 p.m.
Cedric Tillman: 5:30 p.m.

Eastern?

Good morning VN.... I mean Pit of Misery! It's MAD!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back