Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be in Boston for the first game. I need to find a bar full of Vol fans so I can be with my people.

Also, BAHHHHHHHHSTAAAAAAN! LOBSTUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hope they continue to do Checker Neyland. Don't care about the alternate jerseys as much, but I do really think Checker Neyland is beautiful and such a really cool site to see.
I don't want to take a crap all over your post and opinion...we all like what we like, and dislike what we dislike; but, a sea of orange is way more of a site to see to me. I'd much rather have an Orange Out than the Checker Neyland.

I think Pruitt will be a bit of a hot head on the sidelines and will be very entertaining in the post game presser.

If things go south, I could see his approach, attitude being called into question.

Reactions: Catbone
Unbelievable to me, people talking about how Pruitt will be when "things go south" and "when we get smoked". The man hasn't coached a single game yet, and this is not only on people's minds, already...but, they're saying it out loud. Different type of fans, I guess.
We have been mid to bottom tier of the SEC for ten years..we don’t remember what it’s like to win consistently.

Reactions: Sleegro and SugarCC
Gonna be hard not to be salty when people start jumping back on the Tennessee bandwagon after we start winning again.
I'll help give them a boost in the back of the wagon when the front gets too full. I can't wait to be good enough to have band wagon fans again. Haha

I'll help give them a boost in the back of the wagon when the front gets too full. I can't wait to be good enough to have band wagon fans again. Haha
You're right of course. The more fans the better but man...we were here at the lowest point while they were rooting for Alabama and Florida before that. Barf.

You're right of course. The more fans the better but man...we were here at the lowest point while they were rooting for Alabama and Florida before that. Barf.
Yeah I don't need to prove my fandom to anyone but I can if need be. It can be fun to embarrass them but I usually just try to educate them more and try to turn them into better fans.

One thing I'm sure we will see with Pruitt at least on defense is midgame adjustments. One of the best DCs I have seen at this in big games. I always remember At FSU, Cam newton was unstoppable in 1st half and was completely shut down in 2nd half leading to FSU comeback. That was the moment I went from Pruitt is overrated and only good because his ridiculous roster to ok this guy can coach. He did it again vs UGA helping Bama come back.

Yeah I don't need to prove my fandom to anyone but I can if need be. It can be fun to embarrass them but I usually just try to educate them more and try to turn them into better fans.
Same. One of the great pleasures of life is calling out/dumping on bandwagon fans when they SWEAR the aren't. Good times lol.

Reactions: Sleegro and SugarCC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back