Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking about Dana whining about the or's on the depth chart. It actually would have been pretty funny if he had embraced the pettiness more and put an "or will Grier" on his QB 2 deep. I think I would have respected that for committing to the humor of his petty complaint.

Reactions: ValleyAlVol
Unbelievable to me, people talking about how Pruitt will be when "things go south" and "when we get smoked". The man hasn't coached a single game yet, and this is not only on people's minds, already...but, they're saying it out loud. Different type of fans, I guess.
So you got us going undefeated this year or what? #Unrealisticfan

One thing I'm sure we will see with Pruitt at least on defense is midgame adjustments. One of the best DCs I have seen at this in big games. I always remember At FSU, Cam newton was unstoppable in 1st half and was completely shut down in 2nd half leading to FSU comeback. That was the moment I went from Pruitt is overrated and only good because his ridiculous roster to ok this guy can coach. He did it again vs UGA helping Bama come back.
Yeah he didn't go up against Newton in 13. Went up against Nick Marhsall's Auburn team.

I don't want to take a crap all over your post and opinion...we all like what we like, and dislike what we dislike; but, a sea of orange is way more of a site to see to me. I'd much rather have an Orange Out than the Checker Neyland.
Wimp

Reactions: SugarCC
Taking my 5 year oldson to his first game vs ETSU. Any suggestions on parking with a 5 year old?
The State Street garage has free parking on game day and it's only a couple of blocks from Market Square downtown, where you can get a shuttle for $5 each. I think the coliseum parking garage does a shuttle also, but I don't know how much it costs to park there. For State Street, you have to get there pretty early, probably two hours before the game to get a spot.

One thing I'm sure we will see with Pruitt at least on defense is midgame adjustments. One of the best DCs I have seen at this in big games. I always remember At FSU, Cam newton was unstoppable in 1st half and was completely shut down in 2nd half leading to FSU comeback. That was the moment I went from Pruitt is overrated and only good because his ridiculous roster to ok this guy can coach. He did it again vs UGA helping Bama come back.

Cam Newton was at Auburn in 2013?! Wow...news to me.

Reactions: Outofmyvolcanmind
Good thing I picked up Imodium today
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back