Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JG starts. Hypothetically, what's the over/under on how many fruitless possessions he gets before we see KC? 3?

Depends on how well the defense plays early. Pruitt might be willing to give JG more time if the game stays close. If WV is scoring TDs on its first few possessions, Pruitt may have no choice but to make a change fairly early to avoid the game getting out of hand.

The State Street garage has free parking on game day and it's only a couple of blocks from Market Square downtown, where you can get a shuttle for $5 each. I think the coliseum parking garage does a shuttle also, but I don't know how much it costs to park there. For State Street, you have to get there pretty early, probably two hours before the game to get a spot.
Aren't the trolleys free on game day?

It'll be nice to have a coach without a purple face on the sidelines.
butch-jones-is-pissed-a.gif

Nick Marshall not Cam.

Don't know why been thinking cam. Either way auburn was rolling until adjustments. He isn't stubbornly think his original gameplan is fine if it's not actually working. I could see similar initial struggles with west VA offense early then he will catch on to their new stuff and sniff it out.

So at work last night I got a Shenandoah quarter as change last night. Later on they played Country Roads over the radio.

I take this as we'll own and discard WVU just as I did that quarter, and everyone will ignore the futile attempt by the WVU band to cover up the never-ending swarm of Rocky Top.

Reactions: GiggerVol
Butch was incredibly gimmicky, but I liked the checker Neyland for one game a year. It's fun. I wouldn't mind seeing that stay.

Agree. Checked Neyland was pretty awesome imo. Looks fantastic on tv and in pictures. I think it gives that awe experience to visitors/recruits. It's something they remember. Oklahoma players from that game still talk about it.

Also wouldn't mind an all orange stadium look

Agree. Checked Neyland was pretty awesome imo. Looks fantastic on tv and in pictures. I think it gives that awe experience to visitors/recruits. It's something they remember. Oklahoma players from that game still talk about it.

Also wouldn't mind an all orange stadium look
Every game but one should be orange out every year. 1 game should be checkered.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back