Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So koepka makes those comments about hitting greens and fairways, and promptly goes 7/13 fairways hit.

And is still 2 under.

So koepka makes those comments about hitting greens and fairways, and promptly goes 7/13 fairways hit.

And is still 2 under.
Don't watch golf, is that the guy saying he doesn't believe in whining about the course?
Because I liked that.
Correct my amateur interpretation if I'm wrong but every "issue" they complain about, every golfer has to deal with, correct?
So it's not a disadvantage, right?

Don't watch golf, is that the guy saying he doesn't believe in whining about the course?
Because I liked that.
Correct my amateur interpretation if I'm wrong but every "issue" they complain about, every golfer has to deal with, correct?
Yep that's him. And yeah, your interpretation is also correct.

Reactions: chargervol
Because I liked that.
Yeah yer right on all accounts. The U.S. open is always set up to be the hardest test in golf. And some of them whine that it's too hard. I love watching those guys look like I do playing golf. Haha. The ones who whine don't win at the U.S. open.

Yeah yer right on all accounts. The U.S. open is always set up to be the hardest test in golf. And some of them whine that it's too hard. I love watching those guys look like I do playing golf. Haha. The ones who whine don't win at the U.S. open.
This.

Reactions: Sleegro
The conditions just aren't "pristine" enough for them

And @Catbone
If you suffer from depression, stuff like this is gonna hit harder. I believe you said that you had never lost anyone before. Do take your time to grieve but try to find something that requires a lot of focus, in between.
Maybe jump ahead in your tech studies etc.. anything that truly occupies your mind as a break from tougher issues.

The conditions just aren't "pristine" enough for them
That's not the complaint. More like too pristine. Usually it's about the designed punishments for missing the fairways and greens. They're designed to discourage being aggressive because the risk almost always outweighs the rewards. Tbh they just don't like looking like us out there and this tournament will make the best players in the world look like bowlers.

That's not the complaint. More like too pristine. Usually it's about the designed punishments for missing the fairways and greens. They're designed to discourage being aggressive because the risk almost always outweighs the rewards. Tbh they just don't like looking like us out there and this tournament will make the best players in the world look like bowlers.
Yep. And wait till the wind starts blowing out there... Greens like glass..

Reactions: Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back