Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always enjoy, well mostly enjoy your posts. 🤪Always enjoy the opposing viewpoint or change of pace. Hate it for you bru. Maybe take a hiatus from recruiting and come back in August for football season.
Okay? I was only responding that prayer (indeed) helps, but being able to vent what a person feels helps also. Nothing more, nothing less.

Completely understand. As a longtime Raider fan, I almost quit them as well. The Mack trade (favorite player since Gannon, Garner, Brown years), Carr's regression with Gruden last year (dump off city, looked scared), the beating of Derek Carr last year with a horrendous o-line, leaving Oakland and the firing of Greg Papa as their radio guy. The Papa thing hit me hard as I feel like he is near John Ward levels of one of the best radio guys ever and being on the East Coast and the team generally sucking, radio was my only avenue for years and years to catch the game and he was great. They replace him with Brent freaking Musberger, a Vol hater. I could be wrong but I hate his calls because I just expect him to tell me how much my team sucks and how great the other team is- could be wrong, but no Musberger for me.

But I am still with them for better or worse, maybe I am a sucker. Ha. But I totally respect your decision. I hope incognito does not make the team. He will be 36 at start of season, no way he makes it through a whole NFL season at that age on the O line.

The colts were my favorite team for awhile, of course, Peyton was the reason. You could do worse than them for sure.
I think Incognito was the last straw. I admire your loyalty and hope they can win for the sake of true fans like you.

Reactions: LightningVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back