Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Siakam, Ibaka, Gasol, VanVleet and others were crucial. The Kawhi one year rental was worth it though. Doubt he resigns there but who knows.

By my count the Raps had 6 different guys go for 20 in that series. Then throw in Danny Green with 18 in game 4 and that’s a hell of a supporting cast.

They had guys step up big nearly every game. Big time performances.

Kawhi going to the Clippers now.
Happy for the GM that made the DeRozen trade, nonetheless. Play for championships and even better win=worth it. If Leonard is really savvy, he could see what being the face of an entire sport in a country equals endorsements and marketability wise versus being the best player on the second child in a city.

If it were legal, could we grow our own? 👀
Theoretically, yes. The draw of dispensaries is variety. All weed is not the same. Different strains can have different effects. It's the sativa vs indica argument. Not to mention they can take the hassle out of making your own edibles.

Hey guys. Been so busy I haven’t been on here in a couple months. Hope everyone has had a good summer.

Got a question. Thinking of switching to YouTube tv for tv service. Would save me $100/month. Seems like it has everything I would need to not miss any college football etc with sec network and espn etc. For those that use it is it really that easy to use?

Reactions: yourstruly23
Hey guys. Been so busy I haven’t been on here in a couple months. Hope everyone has had a good summer.

Got a question. Thinking of switching to YouTube tv for tv service. Would save me $100/month. Seems like it has everything I would need to not miss any college football etc with sec network and espn etc. For those that use it is it really that easy to use?
Honestly man if you got the fire stick and DL troypoint.com/Mobdro. It has every channel you can think of, Even the ufc fights.

Reactions: jordan4vols

I absolutely love it. And I can pull out my phone or tablet anytime and watch a game. It's awesome.

Did they hire the doctors that Pruitt fired last offseason?
They were talking on the radio yesterday before the game and I'm pretty sure they said they had one of the best trainers in the NBA but didn't want to pay her last year and let her go. But I turned it on in the middle so not sure details.

My wife insist on keeping Dish mainly because "I like DVR"

To be fair our local internet provider isn't the best no matter what speed you pay for it seems to have grossly inaccurate speeds. My question is this, I pay for YouTube Premium now, does YouTube TV include that?

Also doesn't have Nikelodeon (the real deal breaker)

Love Youtubetv, had it about a year now, the unlimited dvr is amazing and you get all the sports. They just added some channels I dont care about and jacked up the price $9 which sucks but still way cheaper than cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back