Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc its a team game. It's annoying when people try to make basketball into an individual sport. This year's finals has to be the most one sided injury plagued finals in recent memory. Crazy and unfortunate to say the least...

Klay (hamstring & acl)
Looney (broken rib)
Durant (calf and/or achilles)
Iggy (calf)
Cousins (thigh)

Yea it’s almost as bad as when the cavs lost kyrie and love so delladova had to be a 2nd option.

Did some digging, they could -technically- work a sign & trade. But even then they aren't actually trading KD. Seems the Clippers are the only team that's got the ability to work this type of deal.

I'm not sure, I think KD leaves though and gets the max deal even if only for 4 years. Depending on how he looks once he returns this might be his last shot to get max money. And I'm hoping Golden State opts to build in the draft and try to keep Klay/Looney.

I'd love LOVE LOVE to see Admiral land there. He could be the wing sharpshooter they are looking for and he'd have the opportunity to play with some great talent around him would could help him grow as a player.

I would do unforgivable things to see Klay Thompson join the lakers. I’ve been saying he’s a top 10 player in the league for a while now. Best two way player in the game imo.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Honestly I'd rather see Klay not be 2nd fiddle to Lebum though.

I'm not actually sure Klay wants to leave the Warriors. I think his ACL tear may have more of an impact on his decision than KD's injury, cause honestly I think KD is going to chase a max deal and I'm not sure GS can/will offer him one so he's probably gone.

Which I don't blame any of them for moving on. Also apparently Leonard could be on the market this off-season (or next), didn't he just go to the Raptors?

I really just want to see Memphis winning...2nd pick in the draft has got to be a good franchise player, hoping Morant is the real deal.

I'm not actually sure Klay wants to leave the Warriors. I think his ACL tear may have more of an impact on his decision than KD's injury, cause honestly I think KD is going to chase a max deal and I'm not sure GS can/will offer him one so he's probably gone.

Which I don't blame any of them for moving on. Also apparently Leonard could be on the market this off-season (or next), didn't he just go to the Raptors?

I really just want to see Memphis winning...2nd pick in the draft has got to be a good franchise player, hoping Morant is the real deal.

There was an article in the Athletic about the new coach. He's a humble dude, a teacher/developer, sees (correctly) that Jaren is the future of the team.. all standard stuff. Mentioned bringing on Becky Hammon as an assistant, but that was about as specific as it got. Has the right mindset of surrounding yourself with people who make you better. The article did say we're going to be taking our lumps with 'sustainable success' being the buzzword.

Do you think Conley will want to be traded?

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
Agree 100 percent with Newt here, love YouTube tv just hope they do not start jacking up prices every year for a few channels! Very easy to use and sports included is awesome! I only buy the TVs with built in Roku, makes it easier!

Agree 100 percent with Newt here, love YouTube tv just hope they do not start jacking up prices every year for a few channels! Very easy to use and sports included is awesome! I only buy the TVs with built in Roku, makes it easier!
Hopefully there is enough competition with streaming based services to keep the prices down.

I’m having a terrible day. Think I’ve been on the toilet for the 50/55 minutes I’ve been awake.
81rv5kOxycL._SY355_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back