Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people say I gripe a lot..at least when I do it is about something that matters and not this stupid horsecrap. The man is blunt...I like it. I like that he does not mush mouth around.
I love how you always get upset when anyone calls you out for any take but then also call out any take you don't find acceptable.

Does anyone think that if Pruitt were coaching Bama, that he would be gushing over their pregame traditions? I doubt Saban does and I doubt Pruitt would either.

Yep. Saban likes Bama because he gets whatever resources he wants and an entire network of bagmen across the state that help him get whatever recruit he wants. Then they pay him obscene money to use it. If it were UT doing that instead he would be here. Dude is a mercenary that couldn’t give one care about Bama and it’s tradition. He’s making millions using a system designed to help him succeed. I’d be willing to bet even a coach like Butch could be all but guaranteed 10 wins every year there. That entire state is behind the program in every aspect.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Not planning to watch a single game this. As soon as the NFL organization and owners became political entities, that zapped the last ounce of interest for me. Their handling of the whole kneeling issue is stupid. Who gives a damn what the players do.

Because if what the players are doing drives away your fan base, where is money going to be made?

Not planning to watch a single game this. As soon as the NFL organization and owners became political entities, that zapped the last ounce of interest for me. Their handling of the whole kneeling issue is stupid. Who gives a damn what the players do.

Real talk, what do you do on Sunday afternoons? Just sit around and watch HGTV or something?

Reactions: captainfalcon777
Yep. Saban likes Bama because he gets whatever resources he wants and an entire network of bagmen across the state that help him get whatever recruit he wants. Then they pay him obscene money to use it. If it were UT doing that instead he would be here. Dude is a mercenary that couldn’t give one care about Bama and it’s tradition. He’s making millions using a system designed to help him succeed. I’d be willing to bet even a coach like Butch could be all but guaranteed 10 wins every year there. That entire state is behind the program in every aspect.
Then why didn’t Shula flourish there?

Reactions: barrylee
Dude, Butchna attacks everyone in a super personal way. It literally got to the point he would respond to every post of mine criticizing me personally. I have no time in my life for that type of behavior. The fact so many think he’s alright blows my damn mind.

I feel sorry for the guy-- he must have that unhappy of a life (or something happened to him growing up) that he can't help but scroll through and just pick fights all day... he's already done it twice today, and with this post he will rage and bite back with sarcasm and anger with his little emojis...

Imagine being Cam Akers. Finalists were TN, Bama, Fla State. He chose Florida State because the offense fit him best. He didn’t like depth chart at Bama or the gimmick offense at Tennessee. Then Jimbo leaves.

Whoops 😬

Yeah agree--- the good news for us is it seems we have quite a few studs in the backfield this season chomping at the bit to run someone over...

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Titans delayed longer now.

Boooooooorrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg

I have obligations at 4 PM and was happy because not only was the game on local TV because it’s against the Titans but also I could watch the whole game before having to go. So much for that. The game will come back and then immediately go to halftime..

I feel sorry for the guy-- he must have that unhappy of a life (or something happened to him growing up) that he can't help but scroll through and just pick fights all day... he's already done it twice today, and with this post he will rage and bite back with sarcasm and anger with his little emojis...
Mine’s “rage”? Teach me happy you gentle never contentious soul you.
1536520964559.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Dude, it’s literally all he does. He brings absolutely zilch to the board other than snapping at people all day and starting arguments.

Reactions: volinbama256
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back