Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron will never be the greatest. Not even the greatest Laker. Go...

BYvGPzH.gif

I still think Buchanan has potential. He's just not living up to it. Ditto Richmond. We don't have the luxury of sitting them when they underperform. We need them in the rotation, even if other players step up.

CJP has to be frustrated to have so many high-potential players who aren't living up to expectations. Richmond, Kongbo, Taylor, Gray, Byrd-- going on and on would be depressing as well as frustrating. Trying to squeeze lemonade out of all these lemons would wear on anybody.

Byrd had some nice plays blocking and special teams Saturday

Personally, I would like to see more of Chryst this week. JG hasn’t been bad, but I wonder if Chryst’s experience might help against SEC teams.

Personally, I would like to see more of Chryst this week. JG hasn’t been bad, but I wonder if Chryst’s experience might help against SEC teams.

Probably a coincidence but running game and Ol seemed to be better when he was in. Maybe the part of making people around you better getting in right play. It also etsu though. No reason to make a change though JG has looked good. People around him need to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back