Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name was satire, not because I wanted gruden...you’ve been educated....again no glass house
Sure bud. Thanks for the education. How stupid of everyone for not being there when you made that "joke". Maybe you need to practice yer satire. Yer awful sassy about it though.

Reactions: SugarCC
Why is John Kelly inactive, tonight ? I thought for sure he would be Gurley's backup, at least 3rd string. I don't get it. Hope Gruden and the Raiders bust their a$$ and I hate the Raiders

From kamoshika in the FF.
Man, what a great guy Bain is.
636599251246206738-spring-game-30121.JPG

So Sept. 4 was comfortable enough for Bain when he took “another shot in the dark” and walked into coach Jeremy Pruitt’s office to ask if there was any update on his scholarship status. “That’s just what I’m used to, taking shots in the dark and, hopefully, it hits,” Bain said. “It hit again. I’m thankful for it.” Bain got good news again: Pruitt was putting the former walk-on defensive lineman on scholarship for the remainder of his final season. “I felt like a ton of weight got lifted off my shoulders,” Bain said. “It was really emotional for me and my family – a very emotional moment.”

...Bain dreams of being a dentist in a rural area to make dental care accessible to more – his next dream with a big one now behind him. “I hope my story can just affect somebody who is down or didn’t think they can accomplish something,” Bain said. “They can look at my story and think, ‘Hey, I’m just a kid who worked at Champs and on a farm.’ I wasn’t recruited very much. Now, I’m in a position where I’m playing in front of 102,000 people. That’s just been a dream I took to the very end. I hope somebody sees my story and continues to work and sees that anything is possible as long as they put the work into it.”
How Paul Bain found out he was on scholarship with UT Vols football

Sure bud. Thanks for the education. How stupid of everyone for not being there when you made that "joke". Maybe you need to practice yer satire. Yer awful sassy about it though.
Since you wasn’t there, don’t make assumptions...that will get you killed in those streets
OK. GrudenVol5th
Listen gramps...My name was satire, not because I wanted gruden...you’ve been educated....again no glass house

From kamoshika in the FF.
Man, what a great guy Bain is.
636599251246206738-spring-game-30121.JPG

So Sept. 4 was comfortable enough for Bain when he took “another shot in the dark” and walked into coach Jeremy Pruitt’s office to ask if there was any update on his scholarship status. “That’s just what I’m used to, taking shots in the dark and, hopefully, it hits,” Bain said. “It hit again. I’m thankful for it.” Bain got good news again: Pruitt was putting the former walk-on defensive lineman on scholarship for the remainder of his final season. “I felt like a ton of weight got lifted off my shoulders,” Bain said. “It was really emotional for me and my family – a very emotional moment.”

...Bain dreams of being a dentist in a rural area to make dental care accessible to more – his next dream with a big one now behind him. “I hope my story can just affect somebody who is down or didn’t think they can accomplish something,” Bain said. “They can look at my story and think, ‘Hey, I’m just a kid who worked at Champs and on a farm.’ I wasn’t recruited very much. Now, I’m in a position where I’m playing in front of 102,000 people. That’s just been a dream I took to the very end. I hope somebody sees my story and continues to work and sees that anything is possible as long as they put the work into it.”
How Paul Bain found out he was on scholarship with UT Vols football
I'd donate to a GoFundMe account for his dental school tution and cost.

Since you wasn’t there, don’t make assumptions...that will get you killed in those streets

Listen gramps...My name was satire, not because I wanted gruden...you’ve been educated....again no glass house
You are awful high and mighty about this. It was a reasonable assumption. Maybe save the sass for yer health teacher there Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back