Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Forde goes, I should add, he may well be a really nice guy, who tells great stories by the fire pit, loves and supports his family, and doesn't kick his dog. I don't have anything against him personally. He just does a terrible job at his day job by being so biased. One would like to see him be even-handed in his role, which he is obviously proud of.

So, sadly, he sounds pretty much like all of mainstream media to me.

As far as Forde goes, I should add, he may well be a really nice guy, who tells great stories by the fire pit, loves and supports his family, and doesn't kick his dog. I don't have anything against him personally. He just does a terrible job at his day job by being so biased. One would like to see him be even-handed in his role, which he is obviously proud of.
Why don’t you go listen to their podcast and you’ll see he’s actually not biased. He has said 2-3 times this summer he thinks we could be undefeated going into the Bama game. I have been listening to his and Dan Wetzl’s podcast since last august and it’s great. He is a massive troll though.

Last edited:
REPORT: RIP, Ball State.

Fun fact, the Ball mason jar boys purchased the defunct and foreclosed Indiana Normal Univetsity and became the chief benefactors. School was then renamed after them.
Tennessee and a school named after mason jars.

We should call this game "The Moonshine Massacre".

What in the world, 😆. . . apparently we are time-travellers.
View attachment 481737
sanders-colonel-sanders.gif

Last edited:
Anybody have any smart/gps watch suggestions? I’d wear it daily but most of my gps use would be hiking/mountain biking related. I like the idea of Garmin’s bread crumb feature. I don’t want to spend $1k+

Anybody have any smart/gps watch suggestions? I’d wear it daily but most of my gps use would be hiking/mountain biking related. I like the idea of Garmin’s bread crumb feature. I don’t want to spend $1k+

I have the Garmin 945 and wear it daily. Same software as the Fenix 6 but lighter.
I've used it for running, trail running, hiking (helped me find my way back on course once), skiing (showing the runs I've been down and how fast I was going), boot camps and HIIT, weightlifting and yoga.
And when I cracked my screen they replaced it for $150 and when that battery fritzed, they replaced it for free.

That being said, if you decide you want a Coros Pace 2, I have a brand new, never worn one I'll sell for $175 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: ACvol3
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back