Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am officially having my plate of crow tonight. I was vehemently against the Heupel hire the morning that it went down. I held my breath much of last year into this year with the thinking that a gimmick offense can't win long term. That 260 yards of rushing on the road against a very formidable SEC defense is proof this isn't a gimmick offense. It's an offense that is very balanced and also it was masterful how he slowed it down when it needed to be slowed down to eat clock such as those 3rd and 4th qtr drives today. I am fully sold on Josh Heupel now and I even believe that Tim Banks will get this secondary brought up to the level of his D line. Guys, this defense is getting massively better, even with some considerable talent deficiencies. I am listening to Basilio's post game show as I type this and he just said Josh Heupel is a very sharp, sharp, sharp young coach and I believe it.

eating_crow_decorative_plate-rb966a38441c94b64aed8c914a27a2c7a_z77n5_324.jpg

WOW!....Just freakin WOW..😳 I did not see that coming..😳

That was a curb stomping beatdown....and Hendon didn't even have his best stuff..😳

The SEC should be absolutely scared to death of what Heupel is going to do to them once he actually has a team stacked with elite talent 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Didn’t it feel good? I never once felt concerned that entire game

I know most have been for a couple of years of misery. Some for several years but for those of us who been here for the long haul, through all the coaches, through 10 or 12 years of embarrassing football, TODAY, THIS SEASON, THIS TEAM IS SO SWEET! I began to wonder if we would ever be relevant again. How sweet it is!!

I swear Volpix just called into Jimmy's post game show. Dude got on and made the argument that UT hasn't beaten any ranked teams, then made some non-sensical argument about Ole Miss or Vandy being ranked, and closed implying that Jeremy Pruitt would get hired in the NFL. That was the most nothing call I've heard in a while.

That guy is a psycho. He’s obsessed with trashing Heupel and defending Pruitt. It’s so bizarre

I swear Volpix just called into Jimmy's post game show. Dude got on and made the argument that UT hasn't beaten any ranked teams, then made some non-sensical argument about Ole Miss or Vandy being ranked, and closed implying that Jeremy Pruitt would get hired in the NFL. That was the most nothing call I've heard in a while.
Some of these idiots don't know how ranked wins work. I saw a morOn trying to argue we had no ranked wins this year, because no one we've beaten is currently ranked.

I’m here, I’m here. Free at last.

I think I was banned in this forum for a few weeks, I’m promise I wasn’t running and hiding, I could see y’all posting but I couldn’t respond. Freak just straightened it up for me.

I’m honored to be missed by so many. 😜

Congrats on 5-0! I’m pulling for you the rest of the way.

the-rock-hand-shake.gif

The first TD pass to Hyatt took me by surprise.
It elicited an uncontrollable maniacal and evil laugh that just kept going. My daughter and wife came to see why I was watching a horror movie instead of Vols football. They stopped at the doorway to my media room and just stared at me…that did snap me out of it…

😎 5-0

15-0 🤠
You should’ve done the crazy Carl laugh from Billy Madison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back