Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!....Just freakin WOW..😳 I did not see that coming..😳

That was a curb stomping beatdown....and Hendon didn't even have his best stuff..😳

The SEC should be absolutely scared to death of what Heupel is going to do to them once he actually has a team stacked with elite talent 😳😳😳😳😳😳

My BVS has left the building!

Another point of the insane overreaction of head coaches and salary...the Mich St HC about to be 2-4 and making $10mm a year lmao.

Does no one understand variance? Does no one grasp 3 or 5 year return averages?

Almost every administration is just reacting to 1-2 year results these days and it is dumb.

I keep thinking about that quick flip on 4th down. Such a cool play call
We've got some really cool plays and formations in the playbook. I'd say there is 10-15 plays from formations we've never seen yet. Kinda like when Fant was @ QB, handed to small who handed to Hooker, who threw a long pass.

I’m here, I’m here. Free at last.

I think I was banned in this forum for a few weeks, I’m promise I wasn’t running and hiding, I could see y’all posting but I couldn’t respond. Freak just straightened it up for me.

I’m honored to be missed by so many. 😜

Congrats on 5-0! I’m pulling for you the rest of the way.
baby-girl-middle-finger.gif

Another point of the insane overreaction of head coaches and salary...the Mich St HC about to be 2-4 and making $10mm a year lmao.

Does no one understand variance? Does no one grasp 3 or 5 year return averages?

Almost every administration is just reacting to 1-2 year results these days and it is dumb.
I laughed when Michigan state gave him that contract….it was so predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back