Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where our resident gators have been @Jaws suspiciously absent. :eek:

I’m here, I’m here. Free at last.

I think I was banned in this forum for a few weeks, I promise I wasn’t running and hiding, I could see y’all posting but I couldn’t respond. Freak just straightened it up for me.

I’m honored to be missed by so many. 😜

Congrats on 5-0! I’m pulling for you the rest of the way.

Last edited:

I think I was banned in this forum for a few weeks, I’m promise I wasn’t running and hiding, I could see y’all posting but I couldn’t respond. Freak just straightened it up for me.

We’re gonna be insufferable and I want to make sure you’re here for it.

The first TD pass to Hyatt took me by surprise.
It elicited an uncontrollable maniacal and evil laugh that just kept going. My daughter and wife came to see why I was watching a horror movie instead of Vols football. They stopped at the doorway to my media room and just stared at me…that did snap me out of it…

😎 5-0

15-0 🤠
1665267516239.jpeg

I think I was banned in this forum for a few weeks, I’m promise I wasn’t running and hiding, I could see y’all posting but I couldn’t respond. Freak just straightened it up for me.

1665267573735.gif

I swear Volpix just called into Jimmy's post game show. Dude got on and made the argument that UT hasn't beaten any ranked teams, then made some non-sensical argument about Ole Miss or Vandy being ranked, and closed implying that Jeremy Pruitt would get hired in the NFL. That was the most nothing call I've heard in a while.

WOW!....Just freakin WOW..😳 I did not see that coming..😳

That was a curb stomping beatdown....and Hendon didn't even have his best stuff..😳

The SEC should be absolutely scared to death of what Heupel is going to do to them once he actually has a team stacked with elite talent 😳😳😳😳😳😳
speaking of...

who next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back