Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit. Forgot to register for the CFB Fantasy league until today. Says it's now full with 14 teams.

Motion to immediately expand to 16 team playoffs @bignewt

a5c326787966f52a7d270f94d65a8385.jpg

Please tell me where that is? I prefer the mountains, but we’re due a beach vacation soon…

Also which website is it listed on?

Thank you very much sir!
Yeah...I really want to be jealous of all these beach pics. But I can also go to the rooftop and see a cascade of blue tinted mountains, 10 mins from the Blue Ridge Parkway and national forests.

But daggum does the beach call me. Love just sitting on a bodyboard way out far off the beach and relaxing for hours while eating rumham. Then get back and realize I'm burnt to a crisp because the Big Sunscreen industry lies to you about it's "waterproof formulas" especially when you're scots-irish pastey white

every-single-time-always.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Umm, yep my in-laws are huge LSU fans.. the thing to remember is that they act like that towards everyone, not just UT lol…and they probably all started drinking Crown and Cokes at 10 am.. they will feed you though.. but they can be kind of stupid in general
I was at a tailgate at one point where four 60+ LSU fans were just sitting in lawn chairs facing the sidewalk - catcalling and trying to elicit sexual favors from girls ranging from probably 16 to 40. Pretty much any chick that wasn't walking with another guy.

Reactions: Glitch
Let @Geaux_Vols be your tour guide and your in business.

Parrain’s Seafood was great, definitely recommend. There was another burger place he recommended I didn’t have time to make it too. The stadium and surrounding campus is beautiful. Large live oaks and Spanish moss. Mike the Tiger in an exhibit right outside the stadium is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever seen revolving around college football outside of the formation of the T at Neyland.

Louisiana, good people, good food. I love it down there. Baton Rouge… Nola.. it definitely know’s what it is. Never been down there for a game, but when everyone hears I’m from Tennessee they light up and say they love it.
You was supposed to steal the tiger while you was down there. You would have been the coolest poster ever. Legendary even 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back