Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me where that is? I prefer the mountains, but we’re due a beach vacation soon…

Also which website is it listed on?

Thank you very much sir!
This place is amazing. We looked on Zlllo a d it's a $3Mil + home. 5 bedrooms 5 1/2 baths. Cape & Coast is where we go through. Very laid back beach.

Yeah but women don't understand sports well enough to have said "It's like a touchdown in your mouth"...they'd say something like "it's a field goal first down hat trick in your bum...you know I love talking baseball"...
View attachment 482281

I'll just wait here until Oda decapitates me for spreading misinformation 😂
1661109042806.gif

So that gives me many options for an emotional response:

Tillman is awesome! He will destroy all defensive players this year. 15-0 🤠

That’s practice, can he do it in a game? Yes! Maybe? No. 👍🤔

Our DBs aren’t good. Our defense is gonna get torched in the passing game. 😐

95% of me is the first option.
3% is waffling with the middle option.
2% is the bottom option. I thought that I had eradicated all remnants of BVS. Still got a little work to do…

So in conclusion I am going with
15-0 🤠

Who’s with me ?

It’s not going to matter until we know whether or not he’s back.

Lyn J was always a safety valve.

If dude doesnt appreciate the God given ability is fleeting, in life. And, the opportunities given are there, Carpe Diem.

We are the sum of our choices. No ragrets.
Uh, yeah but you can still believe Tillman will be back. OK?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Someone paid Blake Toppmeyer... A man who covers Tennessee sports... To hunt down poker players and ask them about our former coach who is unemployed. Two weeks before the first game. Smh.

I saw BT as someone who was critical of the Fulmer administration when it rightly needed to be criticized, and I defended him for that.

But I lost all respect for the guy when he ran that piece saying the University was anti-American because it bought out the Army game. A freaking football game.

Dobbs came out for Josh Rosen and now they can't score at all.

Not that any of it matters being preseason and all, but it just shows his value to the team heading into the season.
Looks like he might be the 2nd qb behind Brissett until Deshaun gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back