Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think what you said is true as far as recruiting goes, it depends on how the record is achieved. If we have our normal (for us) set of injuries in key spots to what is an already thin roster...then 7-5 is going to be a struggle.

People expecting 9+ wins are going to be the same caustic buttholes that start screaming to fire Heupel or some of his staff when it doesn't happen.

I'm "optimistic" that if several things go our way for the first time in two decades that 9+ is possible....but I don't "expect" it to happen and therefore I will not be one of the toxic idiots further degrading our program when that "expectation" is not met to my satisfaction.

Those of us at 15-0 🤠 expectations are happy just watching this iteration of our Volunteers regardless of sport. Since it’s football season, I am 15-0 🤠 until we are mathematically eliminated from that option. I will no longer concede any game to any opponent. Those depressing times are gone.
I may be in a distinct minority, but optimism is boundless now. I can realistically handle a loss. Won’t change my opinion of these players or coaches.

15-0 🤠

The long snapper is a release man. Him and two others on the outside can go as soon as the ball is snapped. Others have to wait for it the punt to clear the line.

Ok that makes sense because he also looks like he's coming from a completely different angle than everyone else too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back