Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things from me tonight.
1. I didn’t think the score would be that big. I was more nervous about this game then I was the Florida game.
2. I actually think Heupel > Franklin. I truly think Heupel was the best coach we could have gotten. I think our turnaround would not be as good as it has with Heupel if we would have hired Franklin instead

Two things from me tonight.
1. I didn’t think the score would be that big. I was more nervous about this game then I was the Florida game.
2. I actually think Heupel > Franklin. I truly think Heupel was the best coach we could have gotten. I think our turnaround would not be as good as it has with Heupel if we would have hired Franklin instead
Totally agree on No. 2.

Franklin would never have the offense working like this.

I’m so happy we hired a guy who has a creative offense.

It’s just so much fun.

Catching the end of the SC/UK game right now and Beamer is so damn cringe man

- said Rattler lost his job one year ago on this weekend, and and on the weekend that OU gets blown out by Texas, Spencer Rattler is leading SCar to a huge win at Kentucky

- two years ago when SC played UK, Beamer was introduced as the new SC coach, so this game was big to him to come up to Kentucky and deliver a big win

The SECN crew is eating it up and playing along with Beamer's narrative too. It's borderline patronizing. He did stiff-arm the Beamer Ball references though 😆😆

Odds for Tennessee to win the national title have gone from +6,000 to +4,000. That's a pretty good jump. For comparison, the overall favorite is currently tOSU @ +180, Bama @ +260, Clemson is +1,200.

Heisman odds for Hendon Hooker have moved all the way to +1,200 from +1,600 last week and over +6,000 at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back