Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all got cigar suggestions for next Saturday?
960086831-ECOM

Something I think goes wildly under-appreciated is just how lights out CJH handles this team in-game. Everyone knows our offense is elite, we have incredible QB play - but I’ve watched a lot of college football and there aren’t a lot of guys that manage situations as well as Josh Heupel. He whipped BKs ass up and down the field today.

Kirby himself sure, but his staff is pretty good. I'd take heupel over Kirby but I'd take UGA coordinators over ours.
Sorry, I’m Not taking Monken over Golesh. And Dan Lanning was UGA’s defensive coordinator last season. Their defense is still good but not as good as last year’s, also their defense just moreso has a lot of talent.

Last edited:
Two things from me tonight.
1. I didn’t think the score would be that big. I was more nervous about this game then I was the Florida game.
2. I actually think Heupel > Franklin. I truly think Heupel was the best coach we could have gotten. I think our turnaround would not be as good as it has with Heupel if we would have hired Franklin instead

I had no idea how good Heupel would be - but Franklin was definitely not my measuring stick for a good hire. I do believe Franklin would make a good hire for Vanderbilt if someone like Butch Jones was coaching at Tennessee. Heupel is light years better than Franklin imho. Franklin can barely win in the big 10 against the sisters of the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back