Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still in Friday’s portion of this thread, so I’m sure it’s been said, but as fierce as LSU fans claim to be, that sounded like a Tennessee home game. Never heard anything like it
You know their fans had to be pissed about it. . . especially when we started thumping that noggin real good for them. No wonder they left so early. Must've been a massive amount of disgust/frustration going through their heads as they cruised out of Death Valley in the 3rd qtr.

Doering did everything he could to diminish our win and make excuses for LSU. Bro… we beat them by 27
They called him out on set for saying on Friday that LSU would win the game, so I think he's being salty about getting a bad pick thrown back in his face.

He also put a lot of the blame on LSU's play calling. Do they not realize that our style of play puts an enormous amount of pressure on the opposing QB to play perfectly and the opposing staff to always make the right call, or constantly convert.

I watched both segments though and he went out of his way twice to give us light praise or explain why we got lucky to win. He put the majority of the loss on LSU's LT being out and their LG getting injured. Lazy take IMO.

The rest of the guys called us a threat and complimented our defense for stepping up, our offense for being lethal, and our playcalling.

Can't make everyone love you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back