Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Staples show

Andy - this is an interesting question, will Bryce Young be ready to play against Tennessee? I think he was held out this week to get him ready for Tennessee. So we will see, but Tennessee went to LSU and laid a WHOOPING on the Tigers.

Ari - Coming into the game what did we want to see from Tennessee? Protect Hendon Hooker and play some defense. They played defense. Now, LSU's offense isn't very good, but they did stop the run. Tennessee put up 40 on LSU and the game was never even really close.

Andy - Josh Heupel in the middle 8 outcoached Brian Kelly. I am on the Tennessee Is Good Bandwagon

Ari - if you put Tennessee in the stadium tonight against Bama instead of A&M, Tennessee wins by a lot. Bama-Tennessee in Knoxville... I cannot imagine...

Andy - that will be the most intense environment, on a Thursday, Friday, leading into Saturday morning, that you will EVER see.

We have a big game to play next week. Not going to jump ahead of it. But I will play a hypothetical.

IF we beat Bama, then UT’s playoff chances will skyrocket and there’s a legit path to make the playoff without even playing in Atlanta. Lots of other factors from other conferences will have to play out but this is possible.

With a loss, UT is still in the hunt but will need to
take care of business, win in Athens, and then beat Bama in a rematch. This is the more difficult path.

The best scenario: just win every game, baby.

Let me say this. No, I never envisioned we’d have a preliminary conversation about playoff paths this season.

I was really conflicted last night watching UK vs SC, hate both of them. Want KY to lose because they are now looking at a 7-5 or a 6-6 season and USC jr to lose because Beamer is such a douche..

Finally resolved the issue by turning it off and watching Netflix!

Last edited:
Here comes the excuses by the ESPN commentators for why Kentucky got smacked. “This isn’t the real Kentucky team. Kentucky is way better. With Will Levis, potential #1 pick, this never happens.”

When did freaking Kentucky FOOTBALL become so slobber worthy? Wipe the drool off your chin Jordan.
It’s more about them not wanting to admit they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back