Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy mentions maturity and confidence. I think that plays a huge role in a team's success. How many times have we seen the Vols fold and lose winnable games against teams equal or less talented? Many Florida teams come to mind. I really think this team has the confidence and believes they can beat anyone. Different than the NFL psychology plays a huge role in college football. If these guys believe they can win, that's half the battle.

Last edited:
I'll say it again, I would take any one of the dogsh!t HC's we have had in the past, over this jack-wagon asshat ANY DAY. I'll be honest, this guy could deliver a National Championship, and I would still pray for a Butch Jones or Jeremy Pruitt. I wish Kentucky would have killed them. Who they play next week? A&M? Go Aggies!!! I'd rather watch a season's worth of yell rallies and all that crazy bullsh!t, than to see this chode flail and shrug his hands and arms one more time, or his tourette tics kick in.
He has gotten unbelievably lucky with a few things. Last year he caught a couple of teams that had straight up absolutely quit, and now he catches UK without Levis..now I think Levis is overhyped, but does anybody actually believe that USuCk wins yesterday if Levis was playing?

He has gotten unbelievably lucky with a few things. Last year he caught a couple of teams that had straight up absolutely quit, and now he catches UK without Levis..now I think Levis is overhyped, but does anybody actually believe that USuCk wins yesterday if Levis was playing?
Not a chance. UK's offense is average with Levis, and that's all you need to beat South Carolina. Without him, that offense is bad and very predictable. That game was gift-wrapped for South Carolina.

I saw numerous things yesterday that will be penalties against us next week and no calls for Bama. We will absolutely have to beat Bama and the zebras to win this game. BUT, we have the greatest fanbase in the world on our side. Our boys can do it. Play our game, be aggressive, and never take the foot off the pedal!
That stadium is going to packed to the brim with 15 years of insane pent up aggression...if they screw us...I am seriously concerned that the crooked officials health will be endangered.

I hope they call it clean...because I really don't want to see anybody seriously hurt over a game.

All they have to do is call it clean and there will be no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back