Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you any of you know anything about Grainger County, specifically Rutledge, as a place to buy a house and live?

1661122207383.png

So if you subtract out the QBs, there were 371 attempts to distribute between the 4 running backs we have. IF we stay healthy, I could see Small/Wright handling 250 of those touches. We really need to stay healthy.

always drama before the season starts at UT... very surprised though with Dixon getting booted... Reports saying Sampson balling, so we will be thin, but okay I believe... Just add some bubble wrap to Small and let's go....

Reactions: Brillovol
always drama before the season starts at UT... very surprised though with Dixon getting booted... Reports saying Sampson balling, so we will be thin, but okay I believe... Just add some bubble wrap to Small and let's go....
If that's all the drama we get outside Bru, I'm an extremely happy camper.

Can any of our resident nerds tell me if there is a big/noticeable performance boost when switching boot drives from an hdd to a m.2 pcie nvme ssd?

Def think it saw its golden age long ago.

Although there are some mansions, whew.
Did a house on the lake out there about 10yrs ago. Only ever talked the husband. He was a mailman. I couldn't figure out how he was building a $5mil home. . . turns out his old lady was/is a big time Avon person. I had no idea Avon people made that kinda $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back