Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody else join our CFB Fantasy league asap so we can expand to 16 teams. Just shout out to BigNewt your email address so he can add you within the next hour.

Make it happen morans 😂

Levis losing again...

cal1.0.jpg

Shame about the Dixon news. This was what I was a bit worried about when we were linked with him. Leaving Clemson to be a starter is one thing, but the WVU stint gave me pause.

Last edited:
I was at a tailgate at one point where four 60+ LSU fans were just sitting in lawn chairs facing the sidewalk - catcalling and trying to elicit sexual favors from girls ranging from probably 16 to 40. Pretty much any chick that wasn't walking with another guy.
Sounds credible lol I was a director at a nursing home in Lake Charles and the Cajun old men pinched my butt on the regular lol

Shame on the Dixon news. This was what I was a bit worried about when we were linked with him. Leaving Clemson to be a starter is one thing, but the WVU stint gave me pause.
I’m always in the “there’s another side of the story” crowd, but when we’re up to the third chapter of that story?

Somebody else join our CFB Fantasy league asap so we can expand to 16 teams. Just shout out to BigNewt your email address so he can add you within the next hour.

Make it happen morans 😂
My first time playing college. Going to let auto draft do it for me. Next year i'll know more of what to expect.

That’s awesome. Whoever did that, wonder if they could do that with my dark gray Tahoe….Smokey Gray!

It says CKR Custom Designs, which appears to be a company here in JC. Saw this car on their Facebook page, but appears the Neyland graphic in the window was added later.

Shortly after I posted, my wife informed me she's seen the car there multiple times and thinks the owner works there. On occasion have had it opened up playing Rocky Top (woo optional) and Food City patrons dancing around it. Hillbilly Vols fans...glorious.

Last edited:
We do regardless. I prefer little brother.

It’s funny how much Texas history is taught here and yet most know very little…

I was envisioning: "Trending: Feisty Tennesseans with cell phones turn tide of battle, completely routing Santa Anna. Effort to rename Texas as South Tennessee gaining steam!"

I’m always in the “there’s another side of the story” crowd, but when we’re up to the third chapter of that story?
I may be wrong, but it sounds like he needs a big slice of humble pie. . . in the form of a real job and real life responsibilities. Probably just can't seem to understand just how big of an opportunity he's been given by playing high-level d1 ball . . . and probably doesn't realize it's likely the biggest opportunity for greatness he will ever have in his whole life.

Late fair catch call combined with a kid looking to make a highlight.

I don't think it was a late fair catch call but even if it was, the guy hammers him two seconds before ball comes down. Even with no fair catch signal that hit is totally illegal and totally uncalled for.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back