Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a house on the lake out there about 10yrs ago. Only ever talked the husband. He was a mailman. I couldn't figure out how he was building a $5mil home. . . turns out his old lady was/is a big time Avon person. I had no idea Avon people made that kinda $.
Me either. Been in sales for close to two decades.

There is a ton of money out there. Most of them dont talk
about it, even when pressed. As in, 'dude you've been back & forth to Europe 5 times in 6 months, how do you afford that and a Porsche?'

Lotta folks getting parental help thesw days.

'I work hard.'

'You dont have a job, bru.'

🙄🤔

Did a house on the lake out there about 10yrs ago. Only ever talked the husband. He was a mailman. I couldn't figure out how he was building a $5mil home. . . turns out his old lady was/is a big time Avon person. I had no idea Avon people made that kinda $.
Sooo what your saying is we need to get us a Avon lady? 🤣

Can any of our resident nerds tell me if there is a big/noticeable performance boost when switching boot drives from an hdd to a m.2 pcie nvme ssd?

I mean there will definitely be a noticeable difference. Whether it's worth the cost is hard to say. If you spend a lot of time waiting for your machine to boot up, copy files, load games, then yes. If you don't really notice or care about the load times, then nah.

this sure brings back some bad memories as my dad (and occasionally myself) traveled this road frequently as he was a truck mechanic. He also was involved in an accident and near miss severe injury.
Crazy, terrible accident. I think they even wrote a song about it.

Here is the song:

Comments on the video are really sad.

Edit: also a ghost standing next to the man with an umbrella @ :44s

Last edited:
Georgia is going to suck
giphy.gif

The East is going to be wide open.
Im curious to see what their defense looks like. I have a feeling without Lanning they wont be nearly as good.
Their depth chart is not impressive as I said a couple of days ago. They’ve recruited well on paper, but they have very little returning production. Outside of Jalen Carter they have almost 0. Their edge guys are good, but BY has better numbers than either one. Their offense isn’t good either. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bennett is replaced by November, and none of their other QB’s have played a snap.

Their depth chart is not impressive as I said a couple of days ago. They’ve recruited well on paper, but they have very little returning production. Outside of Jalen Carter they have almost 0. Their edge guys are good, but BY has better numbers than either one. Their offense isn’t good either. Wouldn’t surprise me if Bennett is replaced by November, and none of their other QB’s have played a snap.
Yeah idk, Lets see how much goodwill Kirby bout with his NC. He got lucky to get the one he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back