Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any of our resident nerds tell me if there is a big/noticeable performance boost when switching boot drives from an hdd to a m.2 pcie nvme ssd?
Biggest difference will be booting up the computer or loading games. Honestly you won't see that much difference in boot time unless your current hdd is horrible. 5 or 10 seconds. Don't know if you play a lot of games. It doesn't help while you're in the game, only while loading in.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
this sure brings back some bad memories as my dad (and occasionally myself) traveled this road frequently as he was a truck mechanic. He also was involved in an accident and near miss severe injury.
Thank God I-81 got finished

Though I did miss a heard of cows on 81 going 80 mph by, literally (and I literally mean "literally"), 12 inches in 2020.

Don’t understand the pinching but groping,that’s another thing.
Yeah I didn’t understand it either lol.. may be a French/European holdover thing.. I’ll have to ask my husband.. he is from there and an occasional pincher too (but just me, that I an aware of)…

Last edited:
Biggest difference will be booting up the computer or loading games. Honestly you won't see that much difference in boot time unless your current hdd is horrible. 5 or 10 seconds. Don't know if you play a lot of games. It doesn't help while you're in the game, only while loading in.
The hdd I'm talking about is 5400rpm. Read something that said it would be like 30x faster loading. I wonder if it makes editing software faster while in use, like the preview screen or if the best way to speed that up is ram?

Yeah I didn’t understand it either lol.. may be a French/European holdover thing.. I’ll have to ask my husband.. he is from there and an occasional pincher too (but just me, that I an aware of)…
I just assumed they were going back to their adolescence. That was a thing in high school. 🙄

I just assumed they were going back to their adolescence. That was a thing in high school. 🙄
Also entirely possible lol..I had to get a lot of translations from my Cajun mother-in-law of things said at work and it would crack her up lol .. a lot of times it was pretty colorful lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back