Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

He threw the pass to a spot in the end zone and let his WR get it. He also moved away from the defense before they could get to him…

Not bashing him, but I don’t ever remember him doing that at Tennessee. 🤔

NFL QB coach getting him to be a QB? The Butch/Pruitt combo of talent draining on display here?

I am very confused and angry if my last two sentences are correct.🤬

Gotta let it go. That’s the past. It can’t hurt us anymore. CJH, CJH, Garner, Ekeler, Golesh, BJM, and all the rest of the staff. Chanting Kinda like a mantra against evil. Yea, though I walked through the valley of death (of Vol Football) I no longer fear that evil. I have been delivered to a new era of Tennessee football.

And that’s how I arrive at 15-0 🤠

Ah yes, heat and humidity. Well known weakness of Mormans.

He’s confusing them with Marmons, which to be fair, were notorious for being sluggish in the summer heat. Honest mistake.

A_1907_Marmon_advertisement_RESIZED_2.jpg

You have to believe NFL coaches know what they are doing most of the time but for the life of me, I don't understand why someone doesn't give Dobbs a real shot at being a starter.

I know it's only preseason but every time I see him he's extending plays and moving the team.
He has been given opportunities…. He is just not a consistent enough passer.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Still has natural grass? Don’t see that much anymore
Yep they’ve held steadfast in keeping it that way. Baseball still uses real grass and dirt too.
408864C3-5074-41C2-8011-8E4B5F8FBB7C.jpeg

Dorman is a weird case. They kind of remind me of the Yankees in the last decade. The AD has all the money in the world. There’s 4 basketball gyms, 2 being full arenas. 9th grade has their own:
0C790AA2-6868-455F-BDC6-3501C877C652.jpeg

Varsity has their own:
B268DF78-3D0C-4D6D-9009-3E867A179AAF.jpeg

as well as 2 practice courts.

The football team has a FCS level weight room:
3E1016DB-5B01-4511-AFAD-9AC9226EF002.jpeg

As well football stadium, even a 30’x30’ Jumbotron shown previously.

What do they have to show for it? Nothing. Dorman’s last state championship was in 2009. They’ve made it to the championship game several times (2010, 2015, 2017, 2018), but Byrnes (Corey Miller, Marcus Lattimore alma mater) beat them once and Dutch Fork (Jalin Hyatt’s alma mater) beat them the other three times.

however, the basketball team won state four straight times in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back