Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avenue of beating Bama is so superior to any other (as compared to losing to Bama, but beating UGA).

If I plug in the remaining FPI odds and assume 11-1 gets us into the playoffs while avoiding Atlanta (which it 99.999% has to)...

We have a 66% chance of making the CFB playoffs.

Holy crap this win would. Be. MASSIVE.

23 years as an attorney and I agree.
Then chime in. Me personally, I can comment and post all my opinions as a very lay person, but I’m interested in what someone who works in law enforcement or lawyers think about this. We can all have opinions, but it’s mostly guessing by layman terms for most of us. So, what are your thoughts on this?
(Shut up Weezer, inVol, drvenner, Glitch and others I forgot) my old mind forgot, but I can count those degenerates 😒)

Edit; I have to do a very zone thing. I’m a redhead. So STFU even if you don’t deserve it.

double STFU to Weezer because we all know he deserves it.

Last edited:
It’s all speculation and twitter will be twitter, but a lot of people on there think it has something to do with Lee Corso’s health

Then chime in. Me personally, I can comment and post all my opinions as a very lay person, but I’m interested in what someone who works in law enforcement or lawyers think about this. We can all have opinions, but it’s mostly guessing by layman terms for most of us. So, what are your thoughts on this?
(Shut up Weezer, inVol, drvenner, Glitch and others I forgot) my old mind forgot, but I can count those degenerates 😒)
giphy.gif

As we officials say…

“The best way to get a bad rule changed? Enforce it.”
I get it with landing on top of QB but looked unavoidable with trying to get the fumble...and did look like he tried to put an arm down to keep his weight off of him. But I'm sure they're being told to protect the QBs and they are just enforcing the rule.

Reactions: VFLz15
Shoot, AU should go ahead and get this done. He’s a home run there. Great college coach
Well seeing how they currently don't have an AD I don't see this happening anytime soon. Although I have heard Harsin will be fired during their bye week. They gonna screw this all up. And I thought we made some bad decisions 🤣🤣🤣

I gave my opinion before. Per the statement: The drunk boy did not commit an offense. He made a mistake. He opened the door thinking it was his place. He realized it wasn’t. He shut the door.
He was no longer a threat. There was no legal justification for following him out and beating him.

If he had punched him or shot him dead while he was in his apartment, he would have a legal justifiable defense.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I gave my opinion before. Per the statement: The drunk boy did not commit an offense. He made a mistake. He opened the door thinking it was his place. He realized it wasn’t. He shut the door.
He was no longer a threat. There was no legal justification for following him out and beating him.

If he had punched him or shot him dead while he was in his apartment, he would have a legal justifiable defense.

The statement that only had 1 side of the story?

As we officials say…

“The best way to get a bad rule changed? Enforce it.”

I know it’s full speed and can be tough. But Chris Jones put his arm out to embrace himself, which shows he didn’t put all of his body weight on Carr. He also took the ball away from Carr with one hand, which meant he had to land on him. I just think the rule was totally mis-applied, and officials are now swinging the pendulum too far for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back