Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stood beside Butch about 6 months ago in a restaurant. That picture is bad lighting. He looked about the same as when he was here except he has lost quite a bit of weight, receding hair line and starting to gray. He is 54 years old. He has aged just like any other man does in 5 years from 49-54.
BFBC30DE-139A-46E6-8912-380BFB53D4CD.gifThat’s for standing next to him

We are playing with house money.

Win and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.
Lose and we have to win in Athens to go to Atlanta.

Nothing to lose, let's go have fun.

I hope we beat them so bad the fans know we're storming the field and we carry Saban out on our shoulders and throw him into the TN River
Remember when Hendon Hooker said he was coming back to go to Atlanta ?
I do👊🏻

I don't just want us to beat Bama. I want us to humiliate them. I want to beat them so badly that at the end of the game Nick Saban goes to the 50-yard line of Neyland Stadium and commits hari-kari.

This!! This right ☝️here is old school Bama hatred the way it should be done.
You youngsters can pick the Dawgs or Gators as your #1 hated team but this kind of hatred for Bama is engrained in the very depths of our old time Vols fan bones and passed down generationally.

I’m going to be very careful with this, but after 17 years as an attorney, the affidavits and any reports are never really the full story. Sometimes it’s worse, sometimes it’s better. There are two sides of a situation like this. I know this is a message board, but I would caution folks to speculate.
40 years tells me the same thing. Ditto. In this case it’s likely better than what is “on record” now.

The man can't keep me down for long.
View attachment 499295
VictoriousForthrightIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back