Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
College Gameday has deleted all of their posts announcing they’re coming back to Knoxville this weekend. Rumors on twitter they may be going to Michigan v. Penn State instead… we finally may have concrete proof that espn really hates us.
But they love Bama.... THEY MUST THINK WE'RE GOING TO WIN!!!

College Gameday has deleted all of their posts announcing they’re coming back to Knoxville this weekend. Rumors on twitter they may be going to Michigan v. Penn State instead… we finally may have concrete proof that espn really hates us.
But in all seriousness, they done said they were coming. If they change now, that's just lame. No one likes indigenous people givers.

Isn't that the truth. One bizarre incident triggers another. Nobody wants him off the team. He's not a troublemaker; he's a SR team captain who mentors the younger guys. His attorney and UT admin are trying to piece together the sequence of events and get the full story. Obviously, timing is a big issue, it's a sensitive case and the media is all over it, so the university is proceeding with purpose and caution.
I have no doubt the team sure don't want to lose him. I was just saying hope this situation doesn't get him kicked off the team. Sure would hate to see him not to get to finish his Senior year.

Hopefully this isn't taken wrong...but crazily our offense has looked better vs UF and LSU than before.

Now...it could just be natural progression. There is zero argument that our rushing game, both RBs and HH (as well as the OL) just looks soo improved over the first couple games. HH has also been much sharper minus his post-wrecked series vs LSU.

Clearly Tillman makes us better. BUT I just hope the team (Heupel, HH, overall scheme) continues to distribute the ball. I'm not sure about the Pitt offensive strategy. Lots of Tillman, but not a lot else. Imo we are at our best when we spread it around AND Bru, Hyatt, Keyton, etc. have absolutely proven themselves and then some.

Can't just lock in to 1 guy vs great defenses. Gotta go after DB3, DB4, etc too. Even these defenses fall off down the depth chart vs our elite scheme and great receivers.
I don’t disagree but the counterpoint is last years game against Bama. CT had 7/152/1 stat line.

Still show UT Bama:

Welcome to ESPN College GameDay

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back