Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh-yeah.gif
😆

If Corso is back and they somehow get Dolly as guest picker, odds he dies this weekend go up IMO. I don't think he could handle that excitement.
Dolly: Not so fast there, Lee. You’re a little too close, you’re getting a lot of side boob action.
(Thud noise, Corso collapses).
Herbie: Well, I think this is kinda the way he would want to go out. Thanx Dolly.

Dolly: Not so fast there, Lee. You’re a little too close, you’re getting a lot of side boob action.
(Thud noise, Corso collapses).
Herbie: Well, I think this is kinda the way he would want to go out. Thanx Dolly.
You gotta know when to hold em...

What the eff is up with all these coaches going for 2, when they don't need 2 ? This is what the Raiders should have done if KC kicks the extra point, instead they get bailed out for their stupidity and LA does the same thing. Mind boggling
The analytics. I guess that’s smart talk for stupid move. I really don’t get it.

So cranky.

tenor.gif
As soon as I have the time and can figure out this damn new phone, you will have quite the flip you off gifs coming your way, and as a gift. They’ll be plenty of STFUs thrown out your way, only it’ll be spelled out and capitalized. I can only dream that my new phone will allow me to uber a 🖕with wilted flowers.

Too much? It’s this crappy phone. I’ve tried and still can’t get it to post gifs. It’s really making me cranky. Sorry buddy, Waffle House breakfast is on me, unless it’s on me. 😤

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
As soon as I have the time and can figure out this damn new phone, you will have quite the flip you off gifs coming your way, and as a gift. They’ll be plenty of STFUs thrown out your way, only it’ll be spelled out and capitalized. I can only dream that my new phone will allow me to uber a 🖕with wilted flowers.

Too much? It’s this crappy phone. I’ve tried and still can’t get it to post gifs. It’s really making me cranky. Sorry buddy, Waffle House breakfast is on me, unless it’s on me. 😤
giphy.gif

Just use gifs from giphy. Just search for what you want, click the paper airplane button, then click copy link, then paste it here. Don't have to download or do anything funky.

R.56ade5f4b5b851d8a15249e399ca5aca

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back